+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 465 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

AgainstThis - what time of the day are you taking your three caps?

I took mine at around 9pm last night and had trouble sleeping.
    Are you taking them a.m or p.m? Ta.

Bakers I have had hair loss 7 years so been treating it with propecia minoxil that's why I'm not bald

Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a couple weeks now, never even heard of Trx2 before then.

Anyways, some interesting stuff.

I'm 25yrs old and have been losing my hair for at least 3-4yrs now, if not more. I've never used anything yet, no propecia, rogaine, or anything for that matter.

However, my hair continues to thin, my hairline is receding and the top is getting thinner by the day due to the constant shredding. Although I'm not happy about my hairloss (and who is) I've been accepting of it thus far. However, after doing some more research on the internet about hairloss, I stumbled across this forum and all the writings about Trx2. I'm really curious to see how everyone does with it, as I'd be more than willing to spend the money if it is a proven product.

A couple questions though. Is Trx2 supposed to simply stop hairloss, or is supposed to help re-grow hair? Should I expect most if not all of my hair back in months time if this were to be a success?

Also, to AgainstThis, I'll be honest. I don't really notice much of a difference in your pics from one month ago. Perhaps it's because I'm quite pessimisitic and do realize that your original pics were of you with 'greasy hair' as you said so yourself, and these ones are of you with both wet, and dry hair. Either way, it's tough to tell, but I do wish you all the best, as I really do hope this stuff works.

I hope to hear more from you all about your progress, it's great to see a board like this with several members. Can't help but feel a little excited about Trx2!

Originally Posted by Thinning@30
    Just a thought, but TRX2 is supposed to work on animals as well as people, and their website says you can even give it to your pets.

I wonder if TRX2 could be given to those bald mice that were used in that UCLA study that has been all over the news recently. From what I understand, the mice were specifically bred to have pattern baldness, so if they regrow hair on TRX2 it would be a convincing demonstration of the pills' efficacy (at least in mice).
    I never did find that line that said it works on pets on the TRX2 website?! Someone else said about that too, I must have overlooked it.

In any case, looks like we are the lab mice so what's the point?
    My thinking was that mice have a shorter lifespan, and probably a faster metabolism than humans. If TRX2 does what it says it does, the mice would show results in a matter of weeks rather than months. That would give all of us some reassurance that TRX2 is not just another scam.

As for the part about TRX2 working on pets, it is in the FAQ.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I wonder if TRX2 could be given to those bald mice that were used in that UCLA study that has been all over the news recently. From what I understand, the mice were specifically bred to have pattern baldness
    The mice used in the study were not "specifically bred to have pattern baldness." The mice had been genetically altered to overproduce a stress hormone, and a side effect of that overproduction was that the mice lost hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    My thinking was that mice have a shorter lifespan, and probably a faster metabolism than humans. If TRX2 does what it says it does, the mice would show results in a matter of weeks rather than months. That would give all of us some reassurance that TRX2 is not just another scam.

Sorry, would you mind copy and pasting that one? I can't find it anywhere in the FAQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a couple weeks now, never even heard of Trx2 before then.

Anyways, some interesting stuff.

I'm 25yrs old and have been losing my hair for at least 3-4yrs now, if not more. I've never used anything yet, no propecia, rogaine, or anything for that matter.

However, my hair continues to thin, my hairline is receding and the top is getting thinner by the day due to the constant shredding. Although I'm not happy about my hairloss (and who is) I've been accepting of it thus far. However, after doing some more research on the internet about hairloss, I stumbled across this forum and all the writings about Trx2. I'm really curious to see how everyone does with it, as I'd be more than willing to spend the money if it is a proven product.

A couple questions though. Is Trx2 supposed to simply stop hairloss, or is supposed to help re-grow hair? Should I expect most if not all of my hair back in months time if this were to be a success?

Also, to AgainstThis, I'll be honest. I don't really notice much of a difference in your pics from one month ago. Perhaps it's because I'm quite pessimisitic and do realize that your original pics were of you with 'greasy hair' as you said so yourself, and these ones are of you with both wet, and dry hair. Either way, it's tough to tell, but I do wish you all the best, as I really do hope this stuff works.

I hope to hear more from you all about your progress, it's great to see a board like this with several members. Can't help but feel a little excited about Trx2!
    Propecia works. Trx2 does not, until proven otherwise.

Visible results by TRX2 are not until 3 to 6 months in, with a peak at 8 months, pretty much the same as minoxidil.

I only posted a 1 month update (where not much of a difference is seen, precisely) to show how the tiny fuzz is turning into real, pigmented hair. Where it goes from there, remains to be seen.

Finally, I take all three tabs at various times of the day, near the 24hr mark. No side effects whatsoever

I'm still getting the good old Niacin flush, but it's not intense so don't mind that.

I wonder if TRX2 could be given to those bald mice that were used in that UCLA study that has been all over the news recently. From what I understand, the mice were specifically bred to have pattern baldness
    The mice used in the study were not "specifically bred to have pattern baldness." The mice had been genetically altered to overproduce a stress hormone, and a side effect of that overproduction was that the mice lost hair.
    OK, so the mice were genetically altered to overproduce a stress hormone that causes baldness. That sounds similar enough to the causal mechanism behind AGA. I still think TRX2 should be tested on animals to demonstrate its efficacy.

Sorry, would you mind copy and pasting that one? I can't find it anywhere in the FAQ?
    I went back to the website and couldn't find it this itime, but I noticed the website has been updated since the previous time that I viewed it. They must have realized how incredibly hokey that part sounded and deleted it.