Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sizzlinghairs
    • Apr 2011

Also calling ulanude? How you doing bro?

Comment

• ulanude
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
      Also calling ulanude? How you doing bro?
      So far so good. I'm still on TRX2 sole treatment regimen and I'm not planning to change anything. Can't really say that things have changed/improved much since my last update. However, since starting TRX2 my hair considerably thickened up (both in volume as well as re-growth as I believe) - the most important factor though is that hair shedding has completely stopped (other than the normal cycling). I actually got a colleague of mine on TRX2 as well - he is only in since 4 month but also starts to see some first small improvements...

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
        • Apr 2011

How many months has it been?

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

I still cant get over the fact that someone has made millions off selling a BCAA as a hair loss treatment.

The stupidity of the general public never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

• The Alchemist
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
            I still cant get over the fact that someone has made millions off selling a BCAA as a hair loss treatment.

The stupidity of the general public never ceases to amaze me.
            tommyboy has been bumping this thread for quite some time now. I hope his revenues are dwindling to a slow trickle now and soon dry up totally.

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

Goddamn it, I just lost a major post!

Anyhow, the only reason I'm not posting here anymore is that since adding MSM and Vit C to the regimen, my loss has stopped completely and my NW3 keeps thickening up. I'll never grow my temples back, I'm cool with that, but I now sport a solid NW3 with no signs of further receding, therefore I am happy and not really thinking about hair loss and baldness any more.

I'll post pics if you want 'em, though don't expect to see much difference from previous ones! The main thing is that the shedding has stopped and so the nightmare is on pause. Things are good. I also got two new jobs and I don't even have time to crap let alone stress over hair follicles.

If the miracle cure comes along and I reclaim my rockstar locks, cool, if not, **** it, I'll be a NW3 at 30, big ****ing deal.

I'll only freak when THAT starts to go

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

Against/ulanude, no signs of anything at all on temples? Not even minor fuzz, possible terminals?

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

no one seems to want to answer about a topical msm as you could try oral with it?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

1 month update - less oily scalp.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                      Against/ulanude, no signs of anything at all on temples? Not even minor fuzz, possible terminals?
                      Nobodys going to regrow temple hairs from this stuff dude, and i really would take anything ulanude says with a ton of salt, sorry but he seems way to suss to me.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

There's always some fuzz and shit going on in the temples but it never evolves into real coverage man, the blessing is that the NW3 has stopped receding.

Comment

• Cob984
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
                          Nobodys going to regrow temple hairs from this stuff dude, and i really would take anything ulanude says with a ton of salt, sorry but he seems way to suss to me.
                          this, just listen to maybe against this and gutted,

ulanude seems like he just got chided by whitfield for not being active enough and came in for a word, its a troll account

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
                            this, just listen to maybe against this and gutted,

ulanude seems like he just got chided by whitfield for not being active enough and came in for a word, its a troll account
                            I've been saying it for ages, i dont believe anything he posts, he's on the Bio-labs payroll for sure.
                            Last edited by Jcm800; 12-11-2012, 01:53 PM. Reason: re-worded.

Comment

• ulanude
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                              I've been saying it for ages, i dont believe anything he posts, he's on the Bio-labs payroll for sure.
                              guys you are paranoid

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

hi guys i am coming back to restart subject trx2 i looked at there study results and it seemed if true which we will have to trust that they did seem to do a long term trial with a placebo and that trx did come out as having some effect and regrowth so i am going to resume my oral trs which i stopped taking and with dercos neogenic as well see what the outcome is and its no good me reporting back until at least six months to a year as it does take time regrowing any hair.
                                As we all know male pattern loss shows gradual loss which in my case happened over many years and sometimes its hard to see the effect which when noticed or someone says you have a bald spot on the crown its too late so we all know the hardest thing is to get ant new regrowth.

Comment

Working...