Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Alchemist
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ulanude
    My temples stopped receeding and actually filled in a fair bit since taking trx2. It is difficult for me to tell how much actual regrowth took place within the temple area but the fact that generally I have just much more hair now "to work with" allows me to wear my hair differently and hence cover the temples much more efficiently. for temples a lot can be done with the right hairstyle..

Your temples did not "fill in". And it's not difficult for you to tell how much regrowth you had - it's zero, zilch, nada. Stop shilling for TRX. Many users have tried this for long periods of time and it doesn't do squat. This scam of a product has been outed. Everytime you come on here to push this thread to the top and try and swindle some newbie to buying that useless garbage someone will counter what you say with the truth.

Comment

• Ted
      • May 2011

My temples stopped receeding and actually filled in a fair bit since taking trx2. It is difficult for me to tell how much actual regrowth took place within the temple area but the fact that generally I have just much more hair now "to work with" allows me to wear my hair differently and hence cover the temples much more efficiently. for temples a lot can be done with the right hairstyle..
      Nice to hear!
      Are you on anything else?

Comment

• ulanude
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Ted
        Nice to hear!
        Are you on anything else?
        No only TRX2. Over the years I have been on Propecia, Dutasteride and Regaine but stopped all of it to to sides or inefficacy.

Comment

• Ted
          • May 2011

No only TRX2. Over the years I have been on Propecia, Dutasteride and Regaine but stopped all of it to to sides or inefficacy.
          Have you lost all sides by now? Did you get sides from regaine?

Comment

• ulanude
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Ted
            Have you lost all sides by now? Did you get sides from regaine?
            No still have a fair bit of sides (but you can see they are receeding). Regaine did work for me in the beginning (but not necessarily in the front) but efficacy clearly decreased over time to a point where I just stopped it. May add again at some point to experiment with though.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
              • Apr 2011

Just checking in, seeing if anything significant has happened positive/negative with users.

Also wanted to ask, ulanude/gutted/againsthtis specifically, do u guys take spaced throughout the day or all at once at a specific time?

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

Bump: no one?

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                  Just checking in, seeing if anything significant has happened positive/negative with users.

Also wanted to ask, ulanude/gutted/againsthtis specifically, do u guys take spaced throughout the day or all at once at a specific time?
                  i will update in 3 months.

I take all 3 caps in one go.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                    • Jan 2011

All at once, the MSM, the TRX2 and the Vit C. It's my hair junkie quality minute

Seriously though, things are good hair wise. Maintaining solidly and ever since starting MSM + Vit C, my hair feels stronger and healthier. Will check back in a few months to tell you if I saw any regrowth or if it's still just steady.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                      • Apr 2011

Thanks against. Lol@ hair junkie quality minute. I feel you on that

Comment

• 30plus
                        • Apr 2011

http://yourhiddenpotential.co.uk/201...xford-biolabs/

"What can we be expecting from Oxford Biolabs in 2012?

Recently, we have gained exciting results from our hair pigmentation study (i.e. how to turn grey hair into fully pigmented hair again). We also expect good news on our other hair loss related research projects during the course of 2012/2013."

Wouldn't say that a magic bullet is on the horizon from these guys but nice to see that they'll be making an announcement soon - hopefully within the next 2 months

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
                          http://yourhiddenpotential.co.uk/201...xford-biolabs/

"What can we be expecting from Oxford Biolabs in 2012?

Recently, we have gained exciting results from our hair pigmentation study (i.e. how to turn grey hair into fully pigmented hair again). We also expect good news on our other hair loss related research projects during the course of 2012/2013."

Wouldn't say that a magic bullet is on the horizon from these guys but nice to see that they'll be making an announcement soon - hopefully within the next 2 months
                          i hope they publish thier product pipeline timeline.

Comment

• 30plus
                            • Apr 2011

A bit annoying that we had to find this article on a random website for their update rather than their own company website...

Hmmm....

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                              • Apr 2011

Calling AgainstThis , hows it going sir??

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                                Calling AgainstThis , hows it going sir??
                                He's done a runner - i asked for a pic update over a week ago, not heard back..

Comment

Working...