Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gutted
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by fontanajul
    Because I don't really trust that I'll get a refund from them (I think return policy is only for a month or something. I ordered these late last year). I don't have that much experience with TRx since I only took it for 6 months and then decided to quit (Too expensive). I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread but try to stay away so that I don't think about my hairloss 24/7.
    i read some of your posts, didnt you notice at least a stop in shedding? you should have noticed this in the 6 months at minimium.

are you taking it with anything else?

Comment

• fontanajul
      • Jan 2011

Yeah I noticed a reduction in shedding but don't know if it was caused by my natural hair cycle, finasteride, or the TRx... In any case, I don't post here often so if anyone's interested just send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

• AgainstThis
        • Jan 2011

Check your PM's fontananjul.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
          • Apr 2011

So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
            So how is everyone's temples doing, some days mine seem to have stabilized, others it seems quite obvious they r receeding. Im just into month 11.

Maybe I am going throguh a shed who knows
            no cosmetically significant growth herem but 2 thin haisrs have popped up on the right side.

Left side temple is s*** but the hairs in the frontal section have never been this good for years.

I really do believe, i overdosed on the niacin!

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Overdosed on Niacin?

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                Overdosed on Niacin?
                yeh about a month ago i stopped.

if you recall, i was taking individual ingredients (lcartinine500mg and nicain 500mg) together with trx2 for a few months. Although i did not notice anything unsual in my shed levels my left side frontal section sort of thinned out via hair count.

Im convinced it was the 500mg niacin i was taking, and have since stopped it.
                im a d****head for taking it! All im going to say is dont make the mistake i made, stick with the ratios.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Ah I see. I've got a stack load of the ingredients left, think I'll leave them be then lol.
                  Might take two caps am and two pm tho see if it helps anything along.

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Ah I see. I've got a stack load of the ingredients left, think I'll leave them be then lol.
                    Might take two caps am and two pm tho see if it helps anything along.
                    i still take the l cartinine, but no more niacin.
                    id advise you to stick with the ratios.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I meant two trx cap am/pm. They advise up to 4 per day anyway in previous correspondence. Prob stick with three for now tho.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

I meant two trx cap am/pm. They advise up to 4 per day anyway in previous correspondence. Prob stick with three for now tho.
                        oh right, i thought you meant the individual ingredients.
                        i took 4 trx2 caps previously, but have bumped it down to 3 now.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                          • Jan 2011

No new growth on the temples but the loss remains entirely stopped.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                            No new growth on the temples but the loss remains entirely stopped.
                            Lets hope it's isn't just your normal cycling going on. Interesting to see how you and a couple of other long time users do, as you sail into the dark waters on board the Whitfield exploratory boat

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

so i have just read this article ->

and it seems as if pgd2 is bad for hair.

ive also read this study -> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1373750

it sums up that niacin increases pgd2, i wonder what effect this would have on the efficacy of trx2.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Interesting gutted, maybe you should mail Biolabs and ask them exactly the same thing? Id like to see their response when you 'reach out' with that one.

Comment

Working...