Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

How about some pics 30 Plus

Comment

• Zedcars
      • Aug 2011

A question for those on TRX2 alone:

Roughly how long was it before you noticed any positive results at all whatever they were - i.e. reduced shedding/no shedding/increased thickness/regrowth?

And did you actually notice any negative results on your hair, or anything else for that matter (bank account excluded!).

I'm only a month in and it seems to be still getting worse.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Well takes time

8 months in signs are positive

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

What's positive champ? You must be regrowing temple hairs then? No, you're not, so stop posting rubbish please and misleading people.

And don't harp on about shedding either-it's hair cycling.

Enjoy your hair, you've got loads of it still, but TRX2 won't save it.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

against this, aside from ur shed, how is ur hair looking??

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

Pretty much as before, possibly slightly worse at the front and temples. There's definitely no "Wow, I've been on TRX2 for 9 months and the results are truly starting to show!" factor anywhere in sight...

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

Yo, I just got a free Toppik sample which I'll be trying tomorrow.

I seriously wonder why I never thought of this before...sure it's concealer and sure it ain't real hair, but when I think about it, *I* am perfectly cool with my impending baldness. When I'm by myself. I don't care. It's the narcissistic prick in my head that cannot stand the thought of "Oh, he was beau once but now he combs long hairs across his head. But he was beau once." and the disparaging look-ups from everyone who knows me.

Sooo..I'll be trying it and reporting how it works/looks for NW3. If nothing else, it's cheaper than all this crap we keep buying and will probably last us till Replicel comes along and saves our real hair.

Thoughts anyone? Anyone tried it? I'm curious to hear of a similar experience to mine. Kinda long hair, small scale thinning etc.

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                  Yo, I just got a free Toppik sample which I'll be trying tomorrow.

I seriously wonder why I never thought of this before...sure it's concealer and sure it ain't real hair, but when I think about it, *I* am perfectly cool with my impending baldness. When I'm by myself. I don't care. It's the narcissistic prick in my head that cannot stand the thought of "Oh, he was beau once but now he combs long hairs across his head. But he was beau once." and the disparaging look-ups from everyone who knows me.

Sooo..I'll be trying it and reporting how it works/looks for NW3. If nothing else, it's cheaper than all this crap we keep buying and will probably last us till Replicel comes along and saves our real hair.

Thoughts anyone? Anyone tried it? I'm curious to hear of a similar experience to mine. Kinda long hair, small scale thinning etc.
                  I prefer Dermmatch, Toppik comes off to easily.. But I keep my hair short, so it's easier for me.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Let me know how it goes Against, im of the same opinion as yourself. Got a fair amount left but it's thinning and some of that magic sprinkle shit might fix me for a while..

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                      • Apr 2011

R u pretty sure its worse at front and temples or might/might not be? Thanks man.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

The temples sure aren't getting any better man...there's always fuzz there, but it never seems to grow into anything.

What really brought it home for me though, was noticing my crown the other day. I've always had a rock solid, super thick crown. Then, whilst I was taking a bunch of comparison pics, I noticed what seemed like a huge bald patch back there. I almost screamed. I combed my hair back, patch was gone. I combed it forward, patch was kind of there. In short, whilst it's not the horror I was initially led to believe it was, my crown is DEFINITELY thinning, presumably to take me to an adorable NW3V pattern of baldness.

So. Toppik till Replicel and I pray my hair recedes SLOWLY. I have long hair with a lot of good fuzz in the receded areas, so I'm thinking that with minimal use of Toppik and their fancy hairline brush thingie, I'll be fine. Half the people online claim it runs and stains, the other half that it's damn near impossible to have it come off, unless you go and dive underwater.

I swear to God, if my free sample arrives, I use it and the clock turns back I'm going to break down and weep right in front of my ****ing bathroom sink. Then I'm going to post here and tell you to throw everything else out the window and get that shit.

IF it works.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

So your hair is worse

Hmm mine seems to be getting better

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Too bad, it'll fall out before long champ if you rely on TRX2

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                              • Apr 2011

wait a minute against this, 2-3 months ago that bald patch wasnt there, and now you have one? Is there ANY chance it was there the whole time?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                                • Jan 2011

Possibly. It has to do with overall crown density.

Back in the GOOD days, I had so much density in my crown, I could tousle my hair ten different ways back there and no skin would show. Now, unless it's properly combed and in place, white shows. The reason I wasn't on to this earlier is that I never had any cause to watch my crown closely and when I did, It was always combed, so I never noticed any thinning really.

Currently, it's not something that worries me greatly since it's easily covered up by my existing hair. That's what I once said about my temple corners though, mwaha.

I'd also like to note that I ordered a final, fourth batch of TRX2, just to have my mind easy that I really TRIED this one before giving up. I never received notification of shipment, even though they took my money right and proper. I also asked them whether or not they'll be sending an extra 3 bottles as part of their hair growth scam. They'll probably come up with some BS excuse about how my payments were not "on time" -their time- and not even ship that.

The thing that REALLY felt good about the TRX2 process was me ripping Whitfield's letter to shreds the other day. The one that came with the first batch, claiming that "results would far exceed my expectations". I had it saved in my little psycho file from way back in January, thinking to myself that "Hey, in 9 months I'll be twirling my new frontal locks and reading this with a big ole smile on my face!"

Currently, I'm eagerly waiting my tin of fake fibers that will at least LOOK right.

Comment

Working...