+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 465 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

Apology accepted.

No, never on fin/dut. If a product had a 1% chance of ****ing up my sex life, it was out of the question from the onset. Even the relatively "harmless" saw palmetto gave me sexual side effects after a week of use, so I immediately flushed it down the toilet.

Plus, the chance of regrowing a full frontal hairline on that stuff is pretty damn abysmal and the risk of side effects, far outweighs it.

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Apology accepted.

No, never on fin/dut. If a product had a 1% chance of ****ing up my sex life, it was out of the question from the onset. Even the relatively "harmless" saw palmetto gave me sexual side effects after a week of use, so I immediately flushed it down the toilet.

Plus, the chance of regrowing a full frontal hairline on that stuff is pretty damn abysmal and the risk of side effects, far outweighs it.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    dramatically reduced shedding is also what i experienced, when i was taking the ingredients individually and this was in such a short period of time, say 2 weeks.
    Did you carry on taking the ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
    I just went to see my GP about Fin, asked his advice, he's well aware of the drug, and said yes, of course there's possible side effects, there are with any drug. He precribes it for Prostate issues, and as far as he's aware none of his patients are suffering serious sides at all.
    He said if it losing hair concern's you "go for it"

Not sure i wanted to hear that, but he didnt see much of an issue.

Update---Day 3

So on the third day of TRX2 and no side-effects...kind of.
    Hair grows on my neck down to the adam`s apple but no lower that that. Today, there was this long hair that sprouted on the lower part of my neck where there is no hair. It looked odd, definitely out of place. I used to get the same thing when I used minoxidil, that is hairs growing in strange places like the neck, back, and chest. And since TRX2 uses potassium channels like minoxidil does i can only conclude it was the result of TRX2. (Though it is possible the hair just happened to come out of nowhere at the same time i started taking TRX2).
    And sorry guys, it looked pretty hideous so I plucked it, which means no picture. If anyone is interested, I`ll take a picture when/if it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by reset View Post
    Update---Day 3

So on the third day of TRX2 and no side-effects...kind of.
    Hair grows on my neck down to the adam`s apple but no lower that that. Today, there was this long hair that sprouted on the lower part of my neck where there is no hair. It looked odd, definitely out of place. I used to get the same thing when I used minoxidil, that is hairs growing in strange places like the neck, back, and chest. And since TRX2 uses potassium channels like minoxidil does i can only conclude it was the result of TRX2. (Though it is possible the hair just happened to come out of nowhere at the same time i started taking TRX2).
    And sorry guys, it looked pretty hideous so I plucked it, which means no picture. If anyone is interested, I`ll take a picture when/if it happens again.
    Interesting, even more promising, hey if i had hair on the palms of my hands AND my head, i could handle that

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Interesting, even more promising, hey if i had hair on the palms of my hands AND my head, i could handle that
    Yeah, I don`t really mind if a few hairs grow on my neck, back or whatever as long as it grows on my head. Gonna have to wait and see. The reason i quit minoxidil was because of a rapid heart beat every time i applied it. Thus far no heart problems with TRX2.

Did you carry on taking the ingredients?
    yes im continuing taking the individual ingredients as well as trx2.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    yes im continuing taking the individual ingredients as well as trx2.
    So all in all you'd say you're better off with these ingredients than without?

So all in all you'd say you're better off with these ingredients than without?
    definiteley, i was losing loads of hair before coming on my regimen outlined previously in the thread. i cant stress how drastically it has reduced.