+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 465 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Calling against this and Ulanude!

How goes it my follicly challenged compadres?

Upditty updatte plz!

think you are sadly wasting your time here, you are waiting for an update from ulanude? you really think hes a legit poster, come on dude

Ill give you an update on trx2, 4.5 months of making a hole in my pocket is what its done and nothing else

Sadly, after nearly a year on it I'm of the opinion its a scam, I was hoping it isn't stupidly, but cmon, where are the people with temporal regrowth?? There isn't anyone....

Yes, trx2 is a scam. If it worked, we'd all know by now.

Too bad the man who invented it, forget his name, is now terribly rich off of the collective vulnerability of the balding populous.

do you really think we all would be discussing since 2 years in hundreds of posts (452 pages!) if trx2 was just a scam? did you consider that trx2 may just don't work for you but very well for others?

Myself I've been enjoying (and I'm still enjoying) great results. I'm thankful for their product as hair fall stopped and volume returned.

It's been discussed because ppl are desperate. Frankly I don't believe a word you say about it ulanude. No offence, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post
    do you really think we all would be discussing since 2 years in hundreds of posts (452 pages!) if trx2 was just a scam? did you consider that trx2 may just don't work for you but very well for others?

Myself I've been enjoying (and I'm still enjoying) great results. I'm thankful for their product as hair fall stopped and volume returned.
    Ulanude = joke account,
    all offence intended

Quote Originally Posted by ulanude View Post

Have you experienced any regrowth, actual terminalization of minituarized hairs, on your temples ulanude?

On trx2 I have also essentially maintained/thickened and am better off hairwise then I was 1 3/4 years ago. I am grateful for that. Some days seem worse than others, but undoubtedly a significant positive step from where I was when I started. I just want to see some noticeable regrowth. Maybe the people getting some results just dont have as aggresive hairloss as the others.

*edit: I have also been using hydrocortisone 1% ( a pgd2 inhibitor ) on my hairline and front every day/every other day. I believe this has helped but cant say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Have you experienced any regrowth, actual terminalization of minituarized hairs, on your temples ulanude?

On trx2 I have also essentially maintained/thickened and am better off hairwise then I was 1 3/4 years ago. I am grateful for that. Some days seem worse than others, but undoubtedly a significant positive step from where I was when I started. I just want to see some noticeable regrowth. Maybe the people getting some results just dont have as aggresive hairloss as the others.

*edit: I have also been using hydrocortisone 1% ( a pgd2 inhibitor ) on my hairline and front every day/every other day. I believe this has helped but cant say for sure.
    To be honest i can't say to much about regrowth around the temples. I'd say YES I have some regrowth there as well. But then again the obvious gains are distributed more over the entire head allowing me to conceal the frontal part more efficiently.