Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

It does make me wonder, prior to taking this stuff just over five months ago my hair was pretty thick looking still, not the case now.

Granted you could say Minox has shed some hairs, and I know it has.

However, even before using Minox and having been on this stuff for two months my hair did start taking a dive.

A few people are saying their hair has become worse after taking this product, so, would our hair have gotten worse due to natural mpb progression, or is it this shit?

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
      • Apr 2011

humboldt and jcm, how long have u guys been on?

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

I just said sizzling, read above dude

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

I mailed these character's a few days ago, to imply i'm not the only person thinking it's a scam, and asking where their proof was that it isn't, also why are they not using data from their 'testimonials' and are asking people to provide THEM with hair sample's after releasing the product - funnily enough they ain't rushing to answer me.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Also - crack open a capsule and put some on your tongue, tastes zingy to me, simliar to sherbert dip

Not a taste i'm used to when taking supplements..

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

How the he'll has it maintained what I have I'll be heading in to 7 months on this stuff injust want to know

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

Well, im going to pull a champ comment real quick. Today and yesterday my hair seems awfully thin and straw like. Like out of the blue. I didnt change shampoo or anything. Its very very bizarre as on the weekend things were super thick. I dont get it at all. The ONLY thing I changed was I stopped taking a natural testosterone boosting product. I would think this could have only helped my hair..

Has anyone else experienced a night and day kind of thing like this?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                  How the he'll has it maintained what I have I'll be heading in to 7 months on this stuff injust want to know
                  It hasn't, your're talking out of your butt-hole once again. You've been up and down praising/slating this crap since you started posting, stop posting a positive sentence after every negative post. Newbies reading this thread might actually believe you and buy some.

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
                    by the way: Fin and Minox didn´t make my hair worse before it got better...you loose for some weeks more hairs by the Minox shedding but only visible in the sink or pillow, not in the mirror! That´s for sure..
                    yes the "shed phase" is what i meant by worse.

the shed phase may go unnoticeable in some people, which are determined by how advanced your hair loss is in the particualar area you NOTICE the thining/diffuseness AND your natrual growth cycle.

I also think that what they mean by, depends on your "metabolism" is to do with your natrual hair growth cycle.

with this treatment, if it works, i think it will definiteley take time.
                    Another thing that comes to my mind is that i started the individual trx2 ingredients back when trx2 was first announced, i think it was november/october, if you include this to the time i was on actual trx2 pills it will add up to - 9/10 months

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

I'm not talking shit

I have maintained my hair why would I waste my time on this forum now I have been on it longer than you now I know you think my words are not gospil, I understand you guys being negative as you have seen nothing positive like me still there is time

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

I have maintained my hair why would I waste my time on this forum now I have been on it longer than you now I know you think my words are not gospil, I understand you guys being negative as you have seen nothing positive like me still there is time
                        Thing is champ you've got a bushy head of hair anyway, in 5-7 month's you wouldnt even know if it was thinning or growing due to this product or not - anyway, we're all sailing into un-known water's, hope the captain of the ship isn't a fkn pirate.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

What about the no shedding

Well what about no shedding

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

You're abnormal if you don't shed at all, like you keep stating lately.

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

When

When I do shed after a shower one or two hairs on the towel

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

When I do shed after a shower one or two hairs on the towel
                                Cool champ, if you believe it's working I'll get off your case

Comment

Working...