+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 465 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by ALLISWELL View Post
    Just found this on the TRX2 site!!

The clinical outcome for an individual consuming TRX2TMcan vary widely (see Customer Testimonials for initial feedback on the product). For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*

It should be noted that some customers, especially those in the very early stages of hair loss, experience minimal re-growth, but take the product like a vitamin pill to maintain strong, healthy hair follicles and prevent future hair loss.

**** this shit off!! They want us to keep trying their snake oil for 12 months !! Bullshit
    While I don't like the vagueness of their statement, how is it any different than what Merck has put out for Propecia? The only thing Merck does say about Propecia is that if you haven't seen results within 12 months, you're unlikely to see any at all. I also think that it is only logical that those in the very early stages of hair loss experience minimum regrowth as there is little to regrow. I'm not trying to convince anyone to purchase TRX2, but these extreme reactions crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLISWELL View Post
    Just found this on the TRX2 site!!

The clinical outcome for an individual consuming TRX2TMcan vary widely (see Customer Testimonials for initial feedback on the product). For some individuals, first results appear as early as 12 weeks. For others, results are not apparent until 8-12 months after the initiation of treatment. However, in the majority of customers, first visible results are expected after 5 months.*

It should be noted that some customers, especially those in the very early stages of hair loss, experience minimal re-growth, but take the product like a vitamin pill to maintain strong, healthy hair follicles and prevent future hair loss.

**** this shit off!! They want us to keep trying their snake oil for 12 months !! Bullshit
    That statement has been on the website for a long time now...actually, I've read that since the first time I visited their website. The results for everyone vary like any other treatment. Some people grow hair after an HT much quicker than others. Even Propecia, which can take a long time before you see results...for some the results are incredible and for others not so much.

I have a feeling that the initial lack of visible results with TRX2 maybe due to the very slow reversal of the damaged potassium channels and then actually having to produce non-miniaturized follicles (which could be a long natural process).

I've been on it for 35 days. I honestly can't say if I have noticed anything or not, especially considering I've just had an HT and some native hairs around the HT area are shedding.

As mentioned time and time again, just wait it out and post any changes you notice. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    While I don't like the vagueness of their statement, how is it any different than what Merck has put out for Propecia? The only thing Merck does say about Propecia is that if you haven't seen results within 12 months, you're unlikely to see any at all. I also think that it is only logical that those in the very early stages of hair loss experience minimum regrowth as there is little to regrow. I'm not trying to convince anyone to purchase TRX2, but these extreme reactions crack me up.
    Yeah amen to that, people need to settle down and stop acting like they've found the fineprint that proves it's a scam. That guys an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTreado View Post
    You all shouldnt be so hard on the "porkers" ... and have some respect for others and yourself by not assuming that going for fatter women is somehow a compromise or depressing. Women weren't placed on this earth for us to judge them only by their porkability. Getting uglier ourselves through hairloss has few positive sides, but one of them might be to learn not be so critical of others because of their appearance.
    This is a valid point. You would think that balding men (who are now ugly or uglier) would not be so critical of others. It is interesting that balding men complain about how shallow women are for not finding them attractive - when these same men do the same thing to women. Maybe men who lose their hair should realize what it's like to be judged by their appearance. Most bald men are no different than unattractive women.

I will say, though, that there is a difference between being overweight and being bald. Baldness cannot be controlled whereas weight can. I do get annoyed when the politically correct factions believe that weight is genetic or some sort of disease. In 2009, after my illness, I ate fast food three times per day for about 9 months. I take a drug which my gastroenterologist monitors by giving me blood tests. After the 9 months of junk food, my liver test showed elevated enzymes. He ordered an ultrasound which showed that I had a fatty liver. So I stopped eating junk food, my liver enzymes returned to normal, and I lost about 30 pounds. I wasn't really overweight; however, I was too heavy for my frame. Being overweight is not genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwacker View Post
    This is a valid point. You would think that balding men (who are now ugly or uglier) would not be so critical of others. It is interesting that balding men complain about how shallow women are for not finding them attractive - when these same men do the same thing to women. Maybe men who lose their hair should realize what it's like to be judged by their appearance. Most bald men are no different than unattractive women.

I will say, though, that there is a difference between being overweight and being bald. Baldness cannot be controlled whereas weight can. I do get annoyed when the politically correct factions believe that weight is genetic or some sort of disease. In 2009, after my illness, I ate fast food three times per day for about 9 months. I take a drug which my gastroenterologist monitors by giving me blood tests. After the 9 months of junk food, my liver test showed elevated enzymes. He ordered an ultrasound which showed that I had a fatty liver. So I stopped eating junk food, my liver enzymes returned to normal, and I lost about 30 pounds. I wasn't really overweight; however, I was too heavy for my frame. Being overweight is not genetic.
    So anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    And another one of interest..

Luiza, Apr-05 23:37 (BST):
    Good point. We are currently in the final progress of publishing information about our ongoing customer study - basically meaning that we are collecting and publishing photos, results and knowledge-base of real customers willing to share their treatments progress. We have received tremendous feedback so far and early customer results are highly encouraging and congruent with our other study results to date. More info on this will be published within the next 2-3 weeks - please stay tuned.

Luiza

Apr-05 23:32 (BST):

May I ask when the site will be updated with pictures and trial results?

At present I can only hope this will work for me, and it could well just be vitamins, it would be nice to see some actual photos and proof, not just testimonials that could have been made up?

I will wait for this before ordering again.

Brand new here. Stuff seems interesting to me as I cannot use any kind of anti-androgen related product or minox related product due to sides.

I think I am in a prime position to try this product. I am about NW 2.5-3 with a strong V hairline and no bald spots anywhere. Thing is I am noticeably starting to thin out everywhere.

Only thing is I live in the US.

They are only selling inside europe correct?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Brand new here. Stuff seems interesting to me as I cannot use any kind of anti-androgen related product or minox related product due to sides.

I think I am in a prime position to try this product. I am about NW 2.5-3 with a strong V hairline and no bald spots anywhere. Thing is I am noticeably starting to thin out everywhere.

Only thing is I live in the US.

They are only selling inside europe correct?
    No they ship here, I live in New Jersey. Go to checkout and you can change from euro to dollar. I'm still saving up to get it figuring what's the worst that can happen. So far the only negative thing said about it is that it's not giving people results way earlier than the site says it will. The fact that most of the people on it stopped or reduced shedding is enough for me to try it.

Default Relax

Well I'm getting results what's wrong with u guys just wait I'll be nearing 3 months at the end of this month give it time my hair loss has stopped exalting hair is thicker that's ****ing results

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Well I'm getting results what's wrong with u guys just wait I'll be nearing 3 months at the end of this month give it time my hair loss has stopped exalting hair is thicker that's ****ing results
    Its cool champ, sorry just been edgy lately, fingers crossed for all of us going into the unknown.