+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 465 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    UK if you take the time to look back through the thread AgainstThis did indeed say he had quiet periods with his hair shedding. He also said this may be what he's currently experiencing with lessened shedding.

You're a hostile fella, whys that? Everything you blab on about has already been said anyway - but in a friendlier less aggressive manner .
    I dont know? Maybe I'm pissed off about the prospect of going bald? Maybe im pissed off with the amount of sharks in this industry, the unsightly array of conmen selling the snake oil saw palmetto laced garbage treatments that people love to buy into - maybe im pissed off with the lack of progress generally; Hitzig charges $3000 for a procedure that hasn't even proven efficacy at all - ye think plucking and Acell will be a big hit? LOL think again, maybe im pissed off with the fact that its been nearly 30 years and all we have are these age-old garbage "stumbled upon" treatments that do sod all but grow your a pair of breasts and destroy your libido while on them and even potentially when you wean off them, maybe im pissed off with the fact that they can grow new lungs, organs and reverse engineer most of the human brain but they cant even grow a single hair follicle - maybe im pissed off with the whole attitude of people when it comes to hair loss (i.e. "be a man and deal with it) maybe im pissed off with the short sighted idiocy of these people that dont realise the fruits of this research could lead to better treatments in other fields - oh well, I guess things could be worse, but I hope this answers your question

Yep all valid concerns. We've all got similar worries too, all of us.

It's your perogative to strike out and insult fellow sufferers I guess, but really ya know, it doesn't make us any more retarded than yourself.

Hairloss is devastating, and if popping x3 caps a day gives me a glimmer of hope I'll do it for three months.

If I gain zero benefit, myself and all the others will join you in bringing Whitfields little empire down as best we can.

Yeah this whole process has seriously turned me into a bitter twisted depressed anxiety-ridden ****ed up individual, I never used to be like this, I know people say it could be worse "you have your health" but the depression/anxiety an trauma of losing your hair cannot simply be just turned off like a ****ing light switch, its there, and it doesnt go away. Ive been like this for the past 3 years, these past 3 years I would not wish upon ANYONE I dont wanna touch Propecia b/c of the sex drive sides (yeh it does happen) and choose not to spend the rest of my life screwing with a drug nobody knows the long term side effects of, especially the new consensus that DHT is not as useless a hormone as they have previously thought.

Even still, block all the DHT you want, follicles are sensitive to ALL androgens, so your best bet is going back to being the state of a 13 year old girl, an sod that for a laugh. Sorry if I come across as a hate-filled depressed nutjob, I have more respect for you guys than you can imagine - especially the veterans, I cant imagine the experience of going bald during prior 1990's and enduring NO PROGRESS - NOTHING for the next 20 years - only to be told again and again "it will be here in another 5 years" yadda yadda yadda - but I still wake up everyday, tying that same scenario to my own life - wondering if I'll ever experience a happy joyous moment again for the rest of my life, wondering if i'll be back here in 20 years time telling the youngsters not to get too excited about "the latest development".

I can relate to all of that, it's a shitty situation-we're all in that fkd up state of mind I'm sure.

But fck it, we're trying this, I guess we know there's a big big chance we're better of pouring monkeys piss on our heads-but, I personally have to try.

i think uk could be right,a placebo effect could be happening.just a thought.

i am frustrated as well,hair loss has made my confidence around women at a all time low.now i find myself going for fatter girls,lowered expectations if you will.i am scared to get a transplant because of some of the horror stories.if they told me camel shit could grow hair,i would be putting it on my scalp.

Stop being a gaggle of old ladies.

No one will know for SURE until we run a full 6 month cycle. By the 3rd month there should be a strong indication of where this is going anyway. And if a placebo effect has stopped my shedding, hey, fantastic, don't bust my bubble, let me float

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Stop being a gaggle of old ladies.

No one will know for SURE until we run a full 6 month cycle. By the 3rd month there should be a strong indication of where this is going anyway. And if a placebo effect has stopped my shedding, hey, fantastic, don't bust my bubble, let me float
    lol, don't hate appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboots View Post
    i am frustrated as well,hair loss has made my confidence around women at a all time low.now i find myself going for fatter girls.
    lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    lol.......
    Yeah, funny how standards drop - i consider porking birds i wouldnt give the time of day five years ago now lol.