Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

All it would take for them to make a small fortune is for all of us to order three months supply ONCE, and they'll have some nice £'s in their bank account. We'd prob only order once (cos it's probably a hype) We'd be pissed off, and they'd be laughing at us, whilst having a meal at the Randolph Hotel in Oxford.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Burst my bubble? They are down the road from me, bit closer than Germany, and on a 'business park'

© 2010 Oxford BioLabs, Ltd
      Oxford BioLabs Ltd. Robert Robinson Avenue,
      The Oxford Science Park, Oxford OX4 4GA
      United Kingdom

Comment

• DallasTreado
        • Nov 2010

I think that is what they are after... a quick buck. Why should they leave that good hair loss pill/salve scratch on the table for other frauds to claim? They got to get it now before the serious treatments come out in "about 3-5 years"...

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Exactly, the more i think about this set up, the less i believe. My bubble wasn't there to burst in the first place, the guy's out for the cash.

Comment

• DallasTreado
            • Nov 2010

Guess he has a lab here too...

Oxford BioLabs Ltd.
            BioPark I
            Dr. Thomas Whitfield
            Josef-Engert-Str. 9
            D-93053 Regensburg, Germany

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Easier for him to fleece his fellow Germans too

Comment

• DallasTreado
                • Nov 2010

My feeling is that this guy knows that most of us (like maybe 99%) are desparate enough to try anything and everything. And the more "treatments" the better. Thus, between propecia, etc, mino, etc and other stuff, we wont be able to say for sure whether these pills work or not. So, we will try them for a few months to a year before bailing out. They should be able to keep this up for a few years ... long enough to buy the yacht.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Exactly. He's a young man and from the school of business, he's out for the bucks - i don't begrudge him it, if it work's. But he'll have made his money by time we realise it's a hype. Ah well, we will see.

I'm new on here, and still deciding if i should try Fin, many Q's to ask..

Comment

• DallasTreado
                    • Nov 2010

I think the vast majority here would tell you it helps a lot - maintains what you have especially.

I got on that wagon too late for it to help any, so I cant advise. But others here have had some real success and I think all would tell you to go for it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Thanks, i'm 41 and still have a good amount, but i know it's thinning. Just the sides that concern me, i'm a father and have a hard time justifying potentially screwing myself up for the sake of my hair

Comment

• DallasTreado
                        • Nov 2010

I think most here will tell you the sides are not serious; I personally have no experience with fin and the like. There are other forum topics on this you should check out.

Comment

• Gubter_87
                          • Aug 2010

Personally I believe that this whole pre-order, it will be available by jan 2011, is a part of building a big hype around it. They declare they have a ready product that works wonders and will be available by a certain date to get the buzz going on hair loss forums.

Nobody will be available to prove the statements wrong, so the buzz will keep going and more and more people will pre-order it.

Still hoping there is something to all this though, but the way they have been marketing it makes me think otherwise.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Gubter_87
                            Personally I believe that this whole pre-order, it will be available by jan 2011, is a part of building a big hype around it. They declare they have a ready product that works wonders and will be available by a certain date to get the buzz going on hair loss forums.

Nobody will be available to prove the statements wrong, so the buzz will keep going and more and more people will pre-order it.

Still hoping there is something to all this though, but the way they have been marketing it makes me think otherwise.
                            Exactly. Even the big bold claims they make are surely dubious?!
                            Granted the blurb is an exciting read, but I'd be more inclined to believe them if they just stated that it nourished existing hair perhaps with slight regrowth, would be more believable?!
                            What they state is mind blowing, without proof..too good to be true!

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                              Exactly. Even the big bold claims they make are surely dubious?!
                              Granted the blurb is an exciting read, but I'd be more inclined to believe them if they just stated that it nourished existing hair perhaps with slight regrowth, would be more believable?!
                              What they state is mind blowing, without proof..too good to be true!
                              on their website they seem to promise the world...it really does sound too good to be true, but on the other hand, they seem very confident.

as opposed to the U.S., in europe there are very strict regulations in terms of making claims and then making millions on something that's not true. false advertisement is in some EU-states punishable.

also, they are doing experiments in bio-labs in the U.K. and in germany, which means they do occupy themselves with science that may lead to a treatment. also they said they have been conducting trials. if that really is so, it can be proven.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dutch_Dude
                                on their website they seem to promise the world...it really does sound too good to be true, but on the other hand, they seem very confident.

as opposed to the U.S., in europe there are very strict regulations in terms of making claims and then making millions on something that's not true. false advertisement is in some EU-states punishable.

also, they are doing experiments in bio-labs in the U.K. and in germany, which means they do occupy themselves with science that may lead to a treatment. also they said they have been conducting trials. if that really is so, it can be proven.
                                Fair enough, but if you want to take part in their 'trials' you have to pay them!
                                Doesn't quite add up to me.

But like all of us, I really hope they have a decent product, just seems too good to be true.

Comment

Working...