X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benq1983
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    Help us out people, somebody has to know something about systems

I was thinking of getting something to hide my thinning, but I want to solve my hair loss.. not hide it. If a modern day hair piece can achieve this, I'm all for it. I just don't see how one would look on me with the style of hair I like, can't see howw it wount be noticable. Please help us out.
    This guys hair is quite short:

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

Thanks for the linka, but that guy with short hair piece covers his temples..I wonder if spiking is possible

Comment

• benq1983
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
        Thanks for the linka, but that guy with short hair piece covers his temples..I wonder if spiking is possible
        I found a guy who, to be honest has taken the absolute piss with the hair gel, however its spiked at the front so it gives you an idea. Seriously though mate, if you get a system, dont use this much gel! :-D

Comment

• benq1983
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by benq1983
          I found a guy who, to be honest has taken the absolute piss with the hair gel, however its spiked at the front so it gives you an idea. Seriously though mate, if you get a system, dont use this much gel! :-D

http://www.toplace.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1462

And this is a great raised front:

Comment

• pcaddyman
            • Aug 2015

Hi , a hair system always has to be a longer style I have had about 10 up to now they never feel like your real hair you can always feel the edge of the lace the colour is never quite right the front hairline always needs cleaning , sure I used to have short on top and grade 2 back and sides when I had hair the daily routine is a real pain with a system you are better off bald I think, I wish I had shaved mine off years ago and I am 51 now my real brother is 57 and still has all his hair ,I guess that's just the way it goes , and in a system people always give you a funny look even if they do not know something to them does not look right you are just fooling yourself .

Comment

Working...