Originally posted by UnBald
    Hi, How much Saw Palmetto do you take and or recommend>
    None
    I know nothing of saw palmetto and think it's a waste of time
    If it actually grew or mainained hair the world would know about it

Comment

• Rell
      • Apr 2012

Hey Jack I'm new to this site and it took the longest for me to face reality. I'm a 23 year old male and my hair is thinning out on the top of my head as well as my crown..I have absolutely have no history of baldness in my family. I don't know why this happening to me..it's very depressing..especially when my parents actually noticed it. I was actually considering getting a hair transplant one day because I've always wanted to grow out dreads but I fear for whatever reason my hair could fall out even if I did manage for my hair to fill in. I just wanted to say your story has made me think twice about getting something like that done and that I can really relate to how it feels to feel like a complete outcast because of this issue. It's really cool to know theres a place like this people can come share their experiences.

Comment

• Anonymous38
        • Jan 2018

Hi Jack

I empathize and relate to your story. Vanity, one of the seven deadly sins. It got me too and not a day goes by that I regret having done a hair transplant. How are you doing now?

Comment

Working...