• Show
Clear All
  • hdude46
    • Aug 2009

Shapiro Medical Group

Comment

• rtpatter
      • Apr 2010

Does anyone remember what was Histogen's timeline for the Asian trials. I beleive they said phase II trials in late 2010 hoping for a release date of 2013. Does that mean that we will have some photographic evidence from the Asia trials in 2011?

Comment

• mlao
        • Oct 2009

I think they have pushed it back to Feb. 2011 so by the end of the year there should be some indication of how it's working.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
          • Mar 2010

Yes, they needed to raise capital to continue their research. The Series A investment closed this week and they have raised sufficient cash.

I would expect to see some results by the end of 2011 and hopefully something on the market, in Asia at least, by 2014.

Comment

• teenhandmodel
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Fixed by 35
            Yes, they needed to raise capital to continue their research. The Series A investment closed this week and they have raised sufficient cash.
            im just wondering, how do you know this ?

Comment

• rtpatter
              • Apr 2010

Where did you read the Histogen was pushing back the clinical trials until Feb 2011. It seemed like only a few months ago the said they were starting in fall 2010. Also where did get the info about additional capital needs and those being met. Everytime I read things like this it just reassures me how far away these type companies really are.

Comment

• mlao
                • Oct 2009

Only from what I've read on a few other sites. I don't think a few months will make a great deal of difference. Perhaps Spencer can get some more specific information.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by teenhandmodel
                  im just wondering, how do you know this ?
                  Well, I read it somewhere else, in a financial paper I think, but as I can't find that this confirms the same:

Comment

• teenhandmodel
                    • Jul 2010

I dont know. Something is telling me that article is either fake or old and someone re posted with the current date on the bottom. The only place you can find that article is on that lifestyle.

"The initial close of Series A financing will allow Histogen to maintain timelines for product introductions, including the company's first tissu 317 e engineering products, which are slated for launch in late 2008 and early 2009."

Comment

• rtpatter
                      • Apr 2010

Agreed, I don't put much merit in that article. Not saying that pushing trials back a few months is that big of a deal. However, I see this as just one more unfulfilled promise. Saying that they are starting in 2010 now saying 2011.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                        • Mar 2010

Dammit. Good spot though.

Actually, it appears that Histogen are still selling shares. I wonder whether I should buy some. The appreciation might pay for the treatment when it comes out!

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Fixed by 35
                          Dammit. Good spot though.

Actually, it appears that Histogen are still selling shares. I wonder whether I should buy some. The appreciation might pay for the treatment when it comes out!
                          I wonder if you could get into phase 2 or phase 3 trials by making a large purchase

Comment

• Wanthair
                            • Aug 2010

If histogen grow follicle they why not it give 100% result?

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                              • Mar 2010

It is my understanding from the last trial that each participant received only one injection into the scalp. One aspect of the next trial is to work out not only safety, but the optimum dosage. 25% from a single injection is extremely impressive.

Something will be here soon and I'm confident of that. Even if it's a shift in the attitude of society to wigs (e.g. you MUST wear one!), we're too image conscious to allow people to carry on walking around bald for much longer.

Comment

• reset
                                • Nov 2010

Histogen raises $10 million

This has already been posted on other sites but in case no one has seen the article the link is below.

Creativity can be learned, and everyone can develop good copy. One Led Inc's Lead Copywriter Brianne Dromey showed us a complete framework on how to ace the process and write unique headlines.

Comment

Working...