can anybody recommend a surgeon who excels at temple point work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattmatt
    • Mar 2018

can anybody recommend a surgeon who excels at temple point work?

After 10 years of waiting (impatiently) for a cure, I've decided to wear hair. I've often read on forums that hair systems and transplants look like "lids" if the temple points aren't restored. So I was thinking of a HT FUE to get those sorted.

I'm 35 and a norwood 3 vertex.

Could you guys point me in the right direction as I don't want to go somewhere with little to no experience in that area.

Thanks in advance

Matt
  • Sean
    • Jan 2011

For Temporal points, There are a few of them out there. Dr Baubac, Is one of them. Dr Lindsey, Dr Wong, Dr Keser, Dr Feller, and a few more.

Comment

• AlviArmani Rep
      Doctor Representative
      • Aug 2017

Dr. Baubac temple point and hairline work

Temple points are extremely important to a natural looking hair restoration, and are often over looked.

Below are 3 great examples of Dr. Baubac's hairline results with temple point restoration:

Example #1 Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	442191

Example #2 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	442192 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	442193

Example #3 Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	442194 Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	442195
      I represent AlviArmani
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View Dr. Hughes IAHRS Profile
      View Dr. Barton IAHRS Profile
      visit our website: www.alviarmani.com

Comment

• hal
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by mattmatt
        After 10 years of waiting (impatiently) for a cure, I've decided to wear hair. I've often read on forums that hair systems and transplants look like "lids" if the temple points aren't restored. So I was thinking of a HT FUE to get those sorted.

I'm 35 and a norwood 3 vertex.

Could you guys point me in the right direction as I don't want to go somewhere with little to no experience in that area.

Thanks in advance

Matt
        Wearing hair is not going to solve your hair problems; you are simply trading one set of concerns for another.

When you get a piece, you will probably think its wonderful, but that doesn't last.

There's the mait., the expense, the attachment methods. Then you start becoming paranoid wondering "if anyone can tell".

You start to analyze stray comments from friends and family, even strangers, wondering if a remark means that someone has spotted your hair piece.

Then you have issues with new romantic relationships, agonizing when tell them or how to keep your secret in the bedroom.

Eventually you come around to the idea that's its just not worth it.

Everyone is different of course, but the above is the general rule.

I am of the opinion that the only time it pays to wear hair long term is if you have hair up front and just need to wear a vertex piece.

Hal

Comment

Working...