X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • panthers89
    • May 2010

Low level laser hair therapy

Hey guys,

I have really enjoyed glancing over the sight for the past couple of days. I am a 21 year old college student currently with thinning hair. I have had thin hair for the past couple of years but have recently seen an increase in the thinning. I was glancing over a couple of options and came across the low level laser hair therapy and was wondering if any of you guys have had an experience with this and would be willing to share. any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

Do not waste your time with that garbage. Especially not the hairmax lasercomb.

I have heard no stories of success from LLLT at all.

It is s scam in my opinion. It doesn't work, that it.

Welcome to the website.

Comment

• Laserhead
      • Nov 2008

I wasted a lot of money on the LLLT scam. Don’t be a fool like I was! Too many people are being taken to the cleaners by these scammers, you would be much better off going to a doctor and getting on something that works like Propecia.

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

I haven't heard too many positives about LLLT. I would not do it.

Comment

• level
          • Apr 2010

I agree with the other posters.

There are other products you can use that are know to produce results. You should give propecia a try. you're still younge and you could probably benefit from it. I'm 29 and I'm about to get on a propecia and rogaine regiment. Hopefully it will work.

Comment

• CIT_Girl
            • Mar 2010

Rather than spending money on the LLLT, I would recommend you try some sort of medical therapy for at least six to twelve months. As level mentioned, Propecia could help you stabilize your hair loss and maintain what hair you do have; a small percentage of individuals even see regrowth. Propecia has been shown to be most effective in young men so you could potentially see some real benefits.

Comment

• buddyd
              • May 2010

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
              Do not waste your time with that garbage. Especially not the hairmax lasercomb.

I have heard no stories of success from LLLT at all.

It is s scam in my opinion. It doesn't work, that it.

Welcome to the website.
              keepthehair - i am mpb x 30 years; can't use propecia; minoxidil sporadically but pain to use. laser complete nonsense? do you think there is any truth to recent fda-cleared in-office dome for women? mep-90?

if so, where is it? do you think it could possibly work for men?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

Don't bother!

FDA cleared only means it's safe!

Lasers aren't effective at treating hair loss. I doubt it has any benefits at all. Don't get scammed.

Comment

• buddyd
                  • May 2010

i dug a bit further at the www.fda.gov site for mep-90
                  - i guess this laser dome device that was just cleared showed efficacy in women only (probably means useless for men)

After the 36th treatment, 97% of the subject population demonstrated an increased hair count
                  of Ž20%. A total of 89% of all subjects demonstrated an increased hair count of Ž30%, with 57%
                  demonstrating an increased hair count of Ž-50%.

Comment

• scarman
                    • Dec 2010

waste of money , there ara zero evidence that it actually help . do a research on pubmed.gov for clinical trials done .

Comment

Working...