Hasson & Wong HD Video Fridays/Dr. Hasson/793 Grafts With Gel/ 11 Months Post-op/ONLY

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Hasson & Wong HD Video Fridays/Dr. Hasson/793 Grafts With Gel/ 11 Months Post-op/ONLY

This local patient felt his temple recession was a bit too much considering his age and lifestyle. He asked Dr. Hasson to decrease the amount of recession to give his hairline a stronger overall appearance. 793 grafts were utilized to reduce the recession while maintaining a proper adult male design. Results shown are 11 months post-op with gel in his hair. Notice in the closeups you can see each hair individually as it exits the scalp.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Red20
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jotronic
    This local patient felt his temple recession was a bit too much considering his age and lifestyle. He asked Dr. Hasson to decrease the amount of recession to give his hairline a stronger overall appearance. 793 grafts were utilized to reduce the recession while maintaining a proper adult male design. Results shown are 11 months post-op with gel in his hair. Notice in the closeups you can see each hair individually as it exits the scalp.

That looks fantastic Joe!

And you can't see the scar at all even with his hair cut short on the sides.

Is that a 3 guard for his sides?

Comment

Working...