Dr. Hasson/793 Grafts With Gel/ 11 Months Post-op/ONLY ONE SESSION!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/793 Grafts With Gel/ 11 Months Post-op/ONLY ONE SESSION!

This local patient felt his temple recession was a bit too much considering his age and lifestyle. He asked Dr. Hasson to decrease the amount of recession to give his hairline a stronger overall appearance. 793 grafts were utilized to reduce the recession while maintaining a proper adult male design. Results shown are 11 months post-op with gel in his hair. Notice in the closeups you can see each hair individually as it exits the scalp.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Coligion
    • Sep 2009

Jox, how was pricing based on this sub 1000 graft procedure?

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

It was based on our standard pricing of 5.00 per graft for any number up to 2000 grafts.
      www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...