X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerofthepower
    • Jun 2015

Best hair cut for me (diffuse thinning)

Hello!
    I have thin hair on top, probably diffuse thinning on scalp. I wonder what suits me the best? I have heart/diamond face shape, and want to give a more masculine broad face look, but dont know how. Also want to have the best for my thinning hair (look at the picture for see).

This options:
    1. Buzz cut.
    2. a bit shorter than I have now.
    3. Have what I have now.
    4. Have longer (I have curly, almost get jewfro when hair is long).

What do you think is the best alternative for me? No idea how I will look in buzz cut.

Diffuse thin on my scalp:

My hair style right now:

Face shape visible:

The shortest hair style i ever had:
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

I think you would look like a badass with a shaved head AND facial hair. Especially if you put on some upper body muscle. If not, just cut it a reasonable length, 2-3", comb it forward and maybe a little toppix.

Comment

• Gallagher97
      • Jul 2015

The shaved head-thick but tidy beard combo would look great on you mate

Comment

• powerofthepower
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
        I think you would look like a badass with a shaved head AND facial hair. Especially if you put on some upper body muscle. If not, just cut it a reasonable length, 2-3", comb it forward and maybe a little toppix.
        Very nice if I fit in shaved head.

Do you know some famous that have similar face shape as me? They change style so often, so its easy to see different styles. Maybe Shia Leboeuf ?

Comment

• FlightTL
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by powerofthepower
          Hello!
          I have thin hair on top, probably diffuse thinning on scalp. I wonder what suits me the best? I have heart/diamond face shape, and want to give a more masculine broad face look, but dont know how. Also want to have the best for my thinning hair (look at the picture for see).

This options:
          1. Buzz cut.
          2. a bit shorter than I have now.
          3. Have what I have now.
          4. Have longer (I have curly, almost get jewfro when hair is long).

What do you think is the best alternative for me? No idea how I will look in buzz cut.

Diffuse thin on my scalp:

My hair style right now:

Face shape visible:

The shortest hair style i ever had:
          You are a very handsome guy. Even if you cut it all off, you can get women easily!!!

Comment

• powerofthepower
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by FlightTL
            You are a very handsome guy. Even if you cut it all off, you can get women easily!!!
            Thanks man! Well, I have no problem at all getting girls, but I don't think that is because of my hair...

The question, which alternativ is best for my diffuse thinning on scalp? In the last photo when it was shorter, that was the worst for showing scalp. So I am afraid It will look worse when buzz it.

Comment

• voxman
              Doctor Representative
              • May 2014

I could see you as a pony tail guy! Seriously. Keep the 5 day beard and go all Brad Pitt.
              I am the Global Online Representative for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Comment

• powerofthepower
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by voxman
                I could see you as a pony tail guy! Seriously. Keep the 5 day beard and go all Brad Pitt.
                Yeah, I have heard that before. But, how will that be with my diffuse thinning on scalp? Not so beautiful lok thin on top when long haired...

Comment

• voxman
                  Doctor Representative
                  • May 2014

A shorter cut that can lie down would help the thinning, but you are really going to have to tackle that diffuse hair sooner or later. One you do , viola - pony tail guy...
                  I am the Global Online Representative for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Comment

• ashleysummer
                    • Jul 2015

Hi guy! I think you have to select a hairstyle to add height as you can see on Photo 1 from this gallery of hairstyles for balding men http://therighthairstyles.com/hairst...r-balding-men/ . It will make an illusion you have no problems with hairloss. Good luck!

Comment

• Mark Henry
                      • May 2016

I wish you must not bald. If you have a receding hairline you can have the best hairstyles. Grow Beard and go for short hair. it will be outstanding.
                      look at these examples i have for you. you will get a good idea

Comment

• elenawat01
                        • Dec 2020

From the comb over to the slicked back, quiff, pompadour, faux hawk, crop top, crew cut, and side part, these are the best men's hairstyles to try right now! Check http://fooyoh.com/menknowpause_lifes...ir-type-is-key

Comment

• elenawat01
                          • Dec 2020

Short hair is going to be in style for guys every time https://www.thefashionisto.com/trend...little-longer/. Most men want their hair to be cut short on the sides and the back one way or another, and this is the basis of all classic men's hairstyles.

Comment

• mark1972
                            • Feb 2021

Shave your head. Have a read of this book its free https://amzn.to/3sqL27I

Comment

• tom3254hardy
                              • Aug 2022

Fall nail art should in no case be underestimated since it offers a lot of interesting ideas to experiment with. No matter which shades and styles you prefer more, there is always something special for you personally, and today we are going to prove it! https://naildesignsjournal.com/fall-nail-art-designs/

Comment

Working...