Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lacazette
    • May 2015

Histogen Japan 2016?

Well histogen said that they're doing their final clinical trial in japan.
    With japan's laws, that would mean they could have a limited approval there DURING this phase.
    And even sooner since the safety is already proven, no?

What you guys think?
  • TooMuchHairWontKillYou
    • Apr 2015

What do you mean in limited approval?

I don't know what to say about Histogen, because they have been silent for a long time :\

Comment

• lacazette
      • May 2015

With the new laws in japan about regenerative medecine, a company could have a temporary commercial approval with a solid phase 2, and already sell treatments, and of course continue the phase 3 for definitive approval

look at this : http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=h...ed=0CCEQrQMwAA

They just need a confirmation of safety to have that limited approval !. (and anticipation of effectiveness, not confirmation)

Its also said that they need less patients to prove effectiveness, and they evaluate safety on a shorter time period!!

Japan will save us guys or give us a cancer lol ^^

Comment

• Ziggyz123
        • Feb 2015

Lmao, save us or give us cancer!!! That's good man. Yeah, can't say I've heard from histogen, but to travel that treatment isn't all that appealing. I'd just wait for replicel for the Japan release date.

Comment

• JayM
          • Apr 2015

Gonna go there, sell my kidneys on the blakcmarket and get them both done haha.

Comment

• GSD
            • Apr 2015

where histogen said that they do they final trial in japan? source?

Comment

• lacazette
              • May 2015

In their video presentation at the end of 2014 :

Presented by: Gail Naughton, Ph.D., Chairman & CEOHistogen is a regenerative medicine company manufacturing and developing innovative therapies based on the ...

4.45 : 'So we're moving forward right now with the strategy to do our final clinical trial for approval in Japan starting early next year for male pattern baldness.'

They could already have a temporary approval there with japanese laws, but they surely test the best doses, frequency, etc..

It's not by accident that they go in japan for their final trial, it will be easy for them to commercialize it there sooner, and it's a great great new for us!

It's really exciting, but we will have to travel to japan if we don't want to wait 2, 3 , 4 more years

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

histogen still doesn't have the funding to start their phase IIb..i would guess it's another 18 months, if ever, before they start phase IIb..unfortunate, but reality.

Comment

• lacazette
                  • May 2015

Where do you see that they don't have the funding please?

And when they talk about "final trial" "late stage trial", you think they talk about phase 2B? and not phase 3? where do you see that?

well in japan they could have approval with that phase 2B, so it could be the "final trial" they talk about but it sound weird

Comment

• cratusg
                    • Aug 2015

Do we know anything more about this? I saw a couple of people recently mentioning histo at the hairloss cure by 2020 blog so maybe there's something going on after all?

Comment

• ShookOnes
                      • Jun 2014

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

its recent. certainly doesn't look like its dead yet, especially with the new findings + congress presentations.
                      This should absolutely wreck replicel lol.

Comment

• jpar
                        • Jul 2015

I guess this is public knowledge now, but might as well point out the obvious histogen has got massive funding from a biotech venture capital start up seed funder they are not at phase 2 I heard they were basically done last year.. the only downside is their product isn't super amazing. It is good enough to buy though... I would throw down $1,000 on the treatment but definitely not around $2,000...

the only cool thing about it is.. it works once and keeps working through out the years

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
                          • Aug 2015

Ah so there we go then, Histogen definitely is not dead, despite all these months of people saying it.

Comment

• Scientalk56
                            • Nov 2012

Lol

Originally posted by lacazette
                            In their video presentation at the end of 2014 :

Presented by: Gail Naughton, Ph.D., Chairman & CEOHistogen is a regenerative medicine company manufacturing and developing innovative therapies based on the ...

4.45 : 'So we're moving forward right now with the strategy to do our final clinical trial for approval in Japan starting early next year for male pattern baldness.'

They could already have a temporary approval there with japanese laws, but they surely test the best doses, frequency, etc..

It's not by accident that they go in japan for their final trial, it will be easy for them to commercialize it there sooner, and it's a great great new for us!

It's really exciting, but we will have to travel to japan if we don't want to wait 2, 3 , 4 more years

Until the move thier ass, japans laws will change again

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                              • Jul 2010

I have been out of the loop. Where are the results from testing thus far? Thanks!

Comment

Working...