Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BradPiff
    • Sep 2009

propecia after avodart

i am currently taking avodart to fill up my crown area. if i get a ht for my frontal area after and then start takin propecia, will it start having the initial shed again, or will it continue on from what avodart did?

also typically, how long does it take for avodart to start working? it feels like ive had some regrowth after a couple months on it, but im not too sure of it yet. typicall when do u see regrowth in the mirror?

i don't know what i would do if it wasn't for this forum!
  • BradPiff
    • Sep 2009

uuuppp????

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

I wouldn't have thought you would experience another shed by changing. Especially as dropping down from DUT. Be carefull you don't loose ground though by changing to Propecia. DUT is stronger - Might be worth starting up on propecia first and seeing how you go on that mate. meds take approx 3/4 months to start to help but you need to stay on the meds to maintain.
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...