Histogen's Presentation 2014 (video) thanks to noisette

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rambo007
    • Oct 2014

HOWEVER, that being said we dont know how well it will do in conjunction with FIN for example, mix them together and you may get a very good result(inhibiting whats hurting your hair and adding a growth stimulant= reversal of vellus hairs theoretically).
    Too bad, it was supposed to be revolutionary treatment but it turns out that we will still need to use FIN.

Comment

• Scientalk56
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by rambo007
      Too bad, it was supposed to be revolutionary treatment but it turns out that we will still need to use FIN.

We still don't know that yet. That's why Histogen need to conduct another phase (phase IIb trial).

Comment

• Illusion
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by rambo007
        Yeah this is exactly what I'm wondering as well: Do we still have to use finasteride after getting a HSC treatment? Like Scientalk says, only way to find out if Histogen doing another phase. Although there are probably going to be plenty of people who are going to unleash there bro-science upon this question.

I just hope they get this done in a time frame that isn't ridiculously long. Though this news seems very promising and all, They still need investors. But still, hearing this makes me hopeful that we are going to have a new treatment somewehere in 2018

Comment

• Scientalk56
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Illusion
          I just hope they get this done in a time frame that isn't ridiculously long. Though this news seems very promising and all, They still need investors. But still, hearing this makes me hopeful that we are going to have a new treatment somewehere in 2018
          For the first time, we can say that something could be out until 2018...
          I believe HSC will more effective and SAFER than Propecia.

Comment

• Gbalding
            • Jun 2014

I wouldn't mind taking propecia along with this treatment. In my opinion, attacking it from every angle is probably going to give us the best results. Imagine, taking propecia for anti DhT affect, using minoxidil to regrow some lost hairs, getting a HSC treatment for some new growth, and filling in the rest with a HT. If the numbers they are reporting are accurate, hopefully no one has to reach their genetically predetermined NW.

Not a cure per-se, but many folks will not have to suffer as some others have in the past.

Comment

Working...