Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigentries
    • Dec 2011

Rooney's hair looks fine, I don't get where the hate comes from

People were already claiming his HT was going to be doomed as soon as it was revealed

Comment

• StayThick
      • Oct 2012

No, because a quality HT can be undetectable. How could we know?

I'm sure many people I walk past everyday, possibly work with have gone under the knife, but without a FUT scar or doll like transplanted hair on the front it's difficult it done right.

However, conversely, I have seen brutal live hair transplants where the doctor that did them should be thrown in prison for their crimes.

Comment

• Jasari
        • May 2011

Originally posted by jason1001
        I am always curious as to why people get ht, they always look bad and give off the dying hair balding look yet they cost so much.

Even celebs with tons of cash end up getting awful looking ones - wayne rooney as a example. Looks like a dead animal on his head.
        Not sure which ones you have seen but they look legit. I've had two & you would never have guessed I had anything done. My hair looks better than I was pre-balding.

That being said they are risky. If/When you bald further you risk a strip scar. If you had FUE it's pretty much a must if you have the money [With the right doc of course].

It sucks that they are the only treatment [And seriously invasive] but if you're a norwood 3+ it's the only thing that will restore your hair atm.

Comment

• jason1001
          • Mar 2014

Yeah its annoying how they haven't found a one time cure. Like cell cloning or something

Comment

• downandout
            • Mar 2014

Rumors are Daniel Tosh had one. His hair looks amazing now and he was balding really bad

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

I certainly have seen a CONVINCING HT in person!
              Bobman
              check out his blog- http://bobmans-hair-transplant.blogs...t_archive.html
              You know him-He is very well known member of our hair loss community!
              He just happens to be a very good friend of mine too.
              I can state as fact that those 'after' photos were NOT enhanced nor altered to make it look better.
              Ive seen his hairline in person because he IS my friend. We dont live to far away from each other.
              (by the way-he will be coming to our house-warming party this summer)

Ill have to share this on my 'NW6' thread because he WAS a NW6.
              Hasson & Wong did a fantastic job on his scalp. This just goes to show that a doctor must have experience, patience and most of all artistic endeavor when treating a patients hair loss.

Comment

Working...