Behind-the-counter Hair loss pill by DS Labs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldnt
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
    Thanks for this. How long have you been on RU? Are/were you on any other treatments & for how long?
    Would you say you have any regrowth or just maintaining? Any sides?
    I was on it in 2012 for about 4 months(Got my ru from buying it from a member fromhairlosshelp). And then one day i took a blood exam and thought i never actually had mpb because i was anemic. Another test later that year it showed i wasn't anemic and then I realized i did have mpb. After a lot more reassurance and a HairDX test I began 3 months ago. Im on minox and ru and regenpure right now(started all 3 months ago)(Also used folligen a bit but it turned my scalp green). They really do help my hairloss. As for regrowth i do have when i have minox combined with ru. When i use ru by it self it literately stops shedding dead on it's tracks and no regrowth. Right now i use a 150mg/3ml. Im a nw7 diffuse thinner. And nothing for sides...AT ALL.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

I think anagen which is kane premix ru is good and i keep it in the fridge i only buy two bottles at a time and the kb solution preserves it for many months.
      Im not sure of mpb treatments ru has anyone bought from them lately?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by doke
        I think anagen which is kane premix ru is good and i keep it in the fridge i only buy two bottles at a time and the kb solution preserves it for many months.
        Im not sure of mpb treatments ru has anyone bought from them lately?
        How long have you used? Any results or sides? & what else do you use?
        Thank you

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

hi hairloss has stopped but only been on ru for just over a month using igrow laser helmet and minoxidil i may try neogenic again as that did show some regrowth in under a month or the same kerastase densifique.

Comment

• joely
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by doke
            hi hairloss has stopped but only been on ru for just over a month using igrow laser helmet and minoxidil i may try neogenic again as that did show some regrowth in under a month or the same kerastase densifique.
            Is kerastase densifique expensive? and how well would you say it has worked for you, Im tempted but not sure how well it will work

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by joely
              Is kerastase densifique expensive? and how well would you say it has worked for you, Im tempted but not sure how well it will work
              hi i have not tried densifique as i notice that has some extra ingredience added i was on neogenic, which as you may know contain 5% stemoxydine as does densifique they may smell different as well. But i will try the densifique this time round as its easy to get in uk the cheapest i have seen is around £68 for 30 days treatment which is still a bit pricey but i did start getting some vellous type regrowth around the hairline with it after only 3 weeks it was only the price why i stopped.
              I will give it the full three months this time as im fed up with minoxidil with itchy scalp it gives me.

Comment

• rdawg
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
                I use it and honestly I can't tell if it does anything or not but I continue to throw it on my hairline...

Making it is easy, all you need is a milligram scale. Kane is the place to get it, his batches are always tested and always end up pure so it is reliable. With shipping abou $250 for 10g, you need 50mg perday, do the math that lasts 200 days..so lets say 500 a year to use it, not so bad. If you use kirkland minox throw it in there, if not, make a giant 70/30 pg/eth solution and keep using it for your weekly batches.
                That's not worth it for what it does as A: Proscar(generic fin) is 50-60 bucks for a year's supply and B: at 500 a year you might as well contemplate a hair transplant in Turkey which would set you back like 4-5000.

RU has worked for some, but I have also heard of side effects being associated with it and I dont find it to be a good alternative at least in terms of price IMO, CB is the only one I see as a good alternative.

Comment

• Dan26
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
                  That's not worth it for what it does as A: Proscar(generic fin) is 50-60 bucks for a year's supply and B: at 500 a year you might as well contemplate a hair transplant in Turkey which would set you back like 4-5000.

RU has worked for some, but I have also heard of side effects being associated with it and I dont find it to be a good alternative at least in terms of price IMO, CB is the only one I see as a good alternative.
                  Ya fin is the first place to start...if you get sides, then try RU. Still have sides, CB is the last resort. RU is more potent of an AA than CB and CB is really expensive right now.

Aggressive loss calls for aggressive regimen...Internal 5ar inhibitor + Topical AA for androgens, something for inflammation, and minox and perhaps some other expirmental things for growth.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    • Aug 2012

Guys don't waste your time and money on bullshit I tried all that kerastase bullshit crap, stick with Fin id that don't work invest in Ru or Dut. All these hairloss products are stupid piece of crap claiming to make it a cure when none of them even come close to Fin, Dut, Ru!

Comment

Working...