Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kadlec
    • Jul 2013

Uneven hairline

Anyone like me and now got an uneven hair line because of minoxidil? My right side is more curved and less harsh compared to my left side wich is a lot sharper. I must not be applying it right on the hairline on the left hand side.
  • 35YrsAfter
    Doctor Representative
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by kadlec
    Anyone like me and now got an uneven hair line because of minoxidil? My right side is more curved and less harsh compared to my left side wich is a lot sharper. I must not be applying it right on the hairline on the left hand side.
    They say that Rogaine mainly benefits the crown. Do you think it improved one side and not the other? If it's not too pronounced, I wouldn't worry about it. Experienced hair transplant doctors will create a new hairline that's a little asymmetrical because they're usually that way naturally. In other words if a doctor creates a hairline that is too perfectly shaped, it tends to look less natural. Could you post a photo?
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
      • May 2013

A lot of people have uneven hairlines. My left temple has less recession than my right temple. My right temple started receding first. I have no idea why this is the case but it happens with many people. I also have a more full beard on the right side of my face than left.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

My left temple is worse than my right. It was like this before I started any treatment.

Comment

Working...