Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Dr Carlos Wesley's great surgery

I just saw this and I thought I would create a thread for it.
    Great Work Dr Wesley!!
    Check this out guys ~~~
  • ryan555
    • Oct 2010

Are you being serious? By all accounts Dr Wesley is a good surgeon, but this result looks pluggy. This should never happen in modern hair transplantation.

Also, 4,000+ grafts for a frontal restoration on a NW 3? That seems like a waste of donor to me.

Comment

• fred970
      • Nov 2009

I agree with ryan. I'm not waiting for Wesley's Pilofocus until the end of time. I'm having my FUE next month. At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.

Comment

• ryan555
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by fred970
        I agree with ryan. I'm not waiting for Wesley's Pilofocus until the end of time. I'm having my FUE next month. At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.
        Who is doing your surgery? If you're in Belgium, you have one of the greatest surgeons in the world nearby.

Comment

• fred970
          • Nov 2009

Dr. De Reys

Comment

• Hicks
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by fred970
            At the end of the day, I think it's bad that some people are living in misery while waiting for his technique that may never become the gold standard as we say.
            I couldn't agree more. The reality is this process takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day, is a way to look at hairloss reversal. When you start to loss hair you need to start taking action. Unfortunately for most of us we did not know of ways to stop hair loss. Sometimes you don't know if something has been working till you stop talking any type of medicine. My plan was a 2 year process. It's a little longer because my surgeon was backed up. I'm not about to be miserable in life. Life is to hard as it is. Having a plan helps emotionally "some".

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Hi guys, I can understand your apprehensions.
              Ill look into finding the rest of the photos of that particular patient.
              When I look at that 'before and after' photo I cant help but think that that patient isn't complaining at all.

Here it is~ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=682
              Keep in mind guys that , naturally , you/we all are critically FOCUSING in on his particular hairline. After-all this is a hair loss forum ,thats natural.
              In that patients day to day life, I have no doubt that the people around him (family, friends, coworkers etc.) might have no idea that he has had any work done.

Comment

• ryan555
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Artista
                Hi guys, I can understand your apprehensions.
                Ill look into finding the rest of the photos of that particular patient.
                When I look at that 'before and after' photo I cant help but think that that patient isn't complaining at all.

Here it is~ http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=682
                Keep in mind guys that , naturally , you/we all are critically FOCUSING in on his particular hairline. After-all this is a hair loss forum ,thats natural.
                In that patients day to day life, I have no doubt that the people around him (family, friends, coworkers etc.) might have no idea that he has had any work done.
                Say whatever you want, but that is not a good hair transplant. It looks like his frontal hairline is stacked with old style "mini grafts." You can even see where his hairline corners come more forward than his temporal peaks. You will never see a result that looks like that from Shapiro, Cole, Feller, HW, Rahal, Feriduni, etc. I'd love to hear some patient reps from those doctors comment. In his defense, most of his work does look better than this. This is the poorest example I've seen.

Comment

• Doublea
                  • Jan 2014

Thats not a natural looking hairline! This guys final result makes him look like he needs repair work,which is very disturbing this day and age!! He looks like he would benefit from a bunch of single hairs to fill in the voids between those downward groups of hair at his hairline.I realize a natural hairline is never a straight line but this is TOO uneven in my opinion.

Comment

• rhysmorgan
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by ryan555
                    Who is doing your surgery? If you're in Belgium, you have one of the greatest surgeons in the world nearby.
                    Who is this please?

Also, do you know of any good guys in germany?

Thanks

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Hello again everyone!

I WILL finally be one of Dr. Wesley's next 'Pilofocus' phase test patients
                      this month
                      , November-2015!
                      My wife and I will be there together.
                      I of course will keep everyone updated on my progress.
                      I FEEL that this will eventually be a 'Game-Changer' in the science of hair transplantation.
                      Know one knows for sure just how effective it will become but we all must stay quite positive.

Dr. Wesley is a very honest,very intelligent and a very sincere doctor in the field of hair transplantation ADVANCEMENTS!

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Oh Oh! No one responded!!! --HAHA ,,kidding.

I just wanted to put this back up for others to read.
                        Im very happy to finally be involved in Dr. Wesley's next Phase Testings/Pilofocus.
                        Could be a 'Game-Changer' ...we will ALL find out eventually.

Comment

• fred970
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Artista
                          Oh Oh! No one responded!!! --HAHA ,,kidding.

I just wanted to put this back up for others to read.
                          Im very happy to finally be involved in Dr. Wesley's next Phase Testings/Pilofocus.
                          Could be a 'Game-Changer' ...we will ALL find out eventually.
                          You've been posting these since early 2013. It will not be a game changer for this generation.

Come on, I was 24 and NW5 and when I had my FUE, I couldn't possibly wait any longer.

First, it's going to take a while before it's approved for megasessions by Dr. Wesley himself, and then, how much more time before it's taught to other surgeons.

And how much more time before you can get 2000 grafts for 4500€ like I did for my FUE or like people often do by flying to Turkey/Belgium.

Let's be realistic here, it will not be possible before maybe 2035, possibly never. I'm just saying young hair loss sufferers should not hold out on a surgery because of pilofocus.

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

Hello all once again....Will anybody else here respond to this recent 'Pilofocus' phase texting post of mine , regardless as to just how positive or how negative it may be ?
                            I would never take offense to any responses that might be or IS negative in-scope.
                            Everybody has a right to speak their mind.

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

Hello all once again....Will anybody else here respond to this recent 'Pilofocus' phase texting post of mine , regardless as to just how positive or how negative it may be ?
                              I would NEVER take offense to any responses that might be or IS negative in-scope.
                              Everybody has a right to speak their mind.

Comment

Working...