X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • falco
    • Jan 2014

Which Shampoo After Hair Transplant?

Hi,

It's been around 23 days since i have had my HT with Dr Hakan. The organic shampoo that they gave me finished around week. I have been using a baby shampoo since then. But i feel it's causing me dandruff. I still have native hair all over my scalp but have diffused thinning and HT was done to have some good density.

Before HT, i was using Regenepure NT and DR on alternative days (one day NT and one day DR) and it was quite good for me. Seeing that Regenepure DR has 1% ketoconazole as compared to nizoral which has 2%, i assumed 3 times a week Regenepure DR is the same as 1.5 times Nizoral. If required i can skip DR which has keto and only us NT which is just a nourishing shampoo

I checked with the clinic and they suggested that i use Sebamed Anti Hairloss shampoo. I checked but it has sulfates which i want to avoid.

So what do you guys suggest. Should i go back to Regenpure or should i wait for a few months and keep using baby shampoos. Or can you guys suggest any good organic/herbal shampoo?
  • Bocaj
    • Jul 2011

If looking for all natural there's also The Skin Revolution, Morrocco Method, Lamas, and John Masters..etc.

Comment

• gillenator
      • Dec 2008

Always read the inactive ingredients on the label of any shampoo product. Believe it or not, many of them contain harsh chemicals and I also advocate using the ones that contain herbal or nature based additives like aloe vera, etc.
      "Gillenator"
      Independent Patient Advocate
      more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...