guys, have a read if you want:

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by moore
      Me too.

guys, have a read if you want:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androge...ial_perception
      Gersh Kuntzman, the author of that book needs to be put into place. Hell, if we've finally got the cure (as we should by now) he'll have another piece of writing to complete... which means MONEY. Let's face it, the guy has a full head of hair, he couldn't give less of a shit about any balding man, he's privileged to have hair and knows his status is above bald men BECAUSE of his privilege. However, show him some money and he'll quickly change his mind about it all.

Comment

• inspects
        • Aug 2012

I'll donate a couple hundred dollars. Just post where to send the money if Desmond can go.

Comment

• nameless
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by inspects
          I'll donate a couple hundred dollars. Just post where to send the money if Desmond can go.
          Why don't you all save your money and I will share 2014 HLC info with you for free after you-know-who gives me info? Your donations would be wiser spent on crowd-funding for Univ of Penn study involving human being.

Comment

• efedrez
            • May 2013

Do we have any news for Desmond regarding his availability/desired to attend the event?

I hope he is able to go but if this isn't possible we could propose other member

Comment

• censur
              • Jan 2013

Is there any chance they will be videotaping the conference and posting it online?
              Maybe we can try to convince them of doing so?

If they are uwilling to do so, could any guy from the forum who doesn't necessarily know all about HT:s, go there and videotape it and post it on the forum? Would they allow that?

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by censur
                Is there any chance they will be videotaping the conference and posting it online?
                Maybe we can try to convince them of doing so?

If they are uwilling to do so, could any guy from the forum who doesn't necessarily know all about HT:s, go there and videotape it and post it on the forum? Would they allow that?
                They could stream it live with Youtube from a simple webcam. That would be enough.

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Desmond, I will pitch for this.

Comment

• Thinning87
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nameless
                    Why don't you all save your money and I will share 2014 HLC info with you for free after you-know-who gives me info? Your donations would be wiser spent on crowd-funding for Univ of Penn study involving human being.
                    I agree that crowdfunding is important - however sending someone like Desmond or Arashi who understand the issues would be really cool as they would be able to directly ask questions to researchers and bring that information to the online community.

Not so much to build new conjectures about deadlines, but maybe to let the community know who needs financing for what purposes, so we could launch additional crowdfunding campaigns.

$4 million for Xu is an easy target if the crowdfunding is done correctly.

Comment

• Desmond84
                      • Oct 2012

Hey guys. Sorry for responding so late. I just got back from a wedding @ vanuatu. I'm more than happy to go and even willing to put in money for someone else to go. I just dont have anything to record the talks with. That's all.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread from today. We dont have much time so we gotta work it out asap.

Cheers

Comment

• Dan26
                        • Jul 2012

The man is WILLING to go, lets SEND him there brothers!

Salute Desmond!

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
                          Hey guys. Sorry for responding so late. I just got back from a wedding @ vanuatu. I'm more than happy to go and even willing to put in money for someone else to go. I just dont have anything to record the talks with. That's all.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread from today. We dont have much time so we gotta work it out asap.

Cheers
                          If we can pay for your commute and stay, I'm sure we can pitch in a little more to cover the costs for a voice recorder.... even a phone with a voice recording app will do just fine. If you want video, I'd then suggest buying a simple canon point and shoot camera with a 32-64gb SD card.

Comment

• Thinning87
                            • Dec 2012

Yeah I'll pinch in. I suppose you should tell us your banking coordinates and a cost for the trip? Or maybe just publicly your email here and we'll contact you privately and you can give us that information

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                              • Jun 2013

Is this event even open to the public? Getting the money together to go is one thing. Getting into the event is another.

Comment

• hellouser
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                                Is this event even open to the public? Getting the money together to go is one thing. Getting into the event is another.
                                Was thinking about that too. How does one attend the conference?

Wait, info here:

Comment

Working...