• Show
Clear All
  • Jrw651
    • Feb 2013

$750 down the drain for 2 pieces/ 2 templates and 2 templates

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Marky Mark was a bad ass back in the day. Use those hair pieces and get some ass before throwing them away.

Comment

• Mribby1
        • Jun 2013

You don't get laid because of hair majority of the time it's all about confidence and being abit of a social dynamite in my opinion. I imagine wearing a piece would make me pretty self conscious if anyone touched it I wouldn't be at ease so in my case it'd be a hinderance.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

You are right about being confident and social, but a good hair piece can help with the confidence part. It may be detectable to the touch, but how many girls actually go around touching guys hair anyway? If she ends up grabbing your hair when you are having sex and finds out, well it's too late for her at that point anyway.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
            Doctor Representative
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Jrw651
            So I've decided to order a hairpiece to help get laid and improve my professional and social life all together... Have any of you had any success with picking up women with the appearance of a full head of hair as opposed to beign badly receded or bald? I ordered a piece and hope it will at the very least help me get laid on 1 night stands if not open the door to meeting other women...
            Hair can be addicting, in particular the full look a hairpiece provides. If you go the hairpiece route get the very finest. The giveaway of an cheap piece is the unnatural part and the frontal hairline.

Consider the possibility of falling in love with a one night stand. Suppose she becomes madly in love with you. This does happen. This happened to one of our recent hair restoration patients. He was engaged, had a great looking piece and his fianc'ee didn't know. When he told her, she broke it off. This man wasn't that bald. He wasn't broken up about it, but rather thankful, her superficiality was revealed early on.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
            forhair.com
            Cole Hair Transplant
            1070 Powers Place
            Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
            Phone 678-566-1011
            email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
            The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
            Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
              Consider the possibility of falling in love with a one night stand. Suppose she becomes madly in love with you. This does happen. This happened to one of our recent hair restoration patients. He was engaged, had a great looking piece and his fianc'ee didn't know. When he told her, she broke it off. This man wasn't that bald. He wasn't broken up about it, but rather thankful, her superficiality was revealed early on.
              Hopefully he can go back out there and find himself another great looking piece of ass.

Comment

• LMS
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                Hopefully he can go back out there and find himself another great looking piece of ass.
                Damn, not a bad method. Reel in some chick with a hairpiece, get her all attached n shit then drop the truth. Filters out the superficial ones fast. Though I don't blame superficiality much at all, I'm superficial myself. Though after growing attach n shit, I'd hope I'd be able to see past shit like that (ie. if she was bald, and she dropped a surprise on me).

Comment

• LMS
                  • Dec 2012

Also lol @ people saying chicks don't touch hair. My hair was getting pulled hard when I was banging and hooking up with chicks in general (extremely depressed now).

Furthermore, I just remember when the hottest chick I've ever known (legit, IMO 10/10 instaboner) was running her hands through my hair amazed at how soft n shit it was cuz it was always fine as **** so now unsurprisingly norwooding fast and hard.

future looks grim - im a manlet aswell.

Comment

• LMS
                    • Dec 2012

my only hope at this point is to target a specific niche of women. ie those who like roided out freaks. need hgh, steroids, and tattoos.

Comment

• Mike K
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by LMS
                      my only hope at this point is to target a specific niche of women. ie those who like roided out freaks. need hgh, steroids, and tattoos.
                      The steroids will certainly speed up your hair loss. You posted that you're buying RU, so you're obviously trying to save your hair. I think you would be better off bulking up naturally if you're using RU. Also, I have tattoos that I got when I was a teenager. Fortunately they are easily concealed by a T-shirt, but I find they are very hit-or-miss with the ladies.

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                        Doctor Representative
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by LMS
                        I was just thinking about it... All of the men who currently work for Dr. Cole are bald! Our surgical instrument engineer is a Norwood 6. Our instruments quality control guy is a Norwood 7. I'm a Norwood 6 and our patient consultant shaves his head and is a Norwood 6. The only male here at Dr. Cole's that's not bald is Dr. Cole, who doesn't have any hair loss at all. Three of us four bald guys are married and our patient consultant who shaves his head always has very attractive girlfriends.

Hair loss is a lot tougher to deal with when you're younger. If I could do it over, I would have some modern FUE to create the illusion of a natural hairline and shave my head or cut my hair very short. Unfortunately I have too many scars from legacy plug surgery. Dr. Cole has been able to make it look more natural and in my experience baldness is preferable to the old-school hair transplant look or the scars that type of surgery leaves a man with.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
                        forhair.com
                        Cole Hair Transplant
                        1070 Powers Place
                        Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
                        Phone 678-566-1011
                        email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
                        The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
                        Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

Working...