Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cob984
    • Sep 2012

i cant believe i get weight gain sides on CB
    RU several people get sides and it messes with your libido, cb no libido side, i dont know how i get this shitty side it sucks

Transplant without meds? sounds like a waste

Comment

• HairBane
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Cob984
      i cant believe i get weight gain sides on CB
      RU several people get sides and it messes with your libido, cb no libido side, i dont know how i get this shitty side it sucks

Transplant without meds? sounds like a waste
      Are you at least seeing regrowth/maintenance with CB? Perhaps lower the dose, switch to EOD or something

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

Yes maintenance,
        eod, lowering the dose, i tried it all, doesnt work, it takes 48-72 hours for me to feel good again, so this is not achievable

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

what vehicle do u generally use cob?

Comment

• gainspotter
            • Aug 2013

That sounds bad. I suppose any DHT altering drug will have side effects for some.
            I doubt a different vehicle would change the sides?

I mentioned a transplant in the vain hope that something better may come along in the near future to maintain. Guess I'm being stupid.

Laser helmets the next venture for me lol

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

"If it really is the "best" thing then why don't you all do it?"

Just like anything else in life, it is a personal decision to make as to it being or not being the 'best' thing to do.

There are plenty of guys with hair loss out there who are NOT active on this type of forum mainly because shaving was the best thing for them. Hair loss is no longer an ISSUE for them.

It is an individual choice to make.
              I almost shaving my head last year but because I began the use of Finasteride (which is doing quite well for me) and because I will be one of Dr Wesley's phase test patients this upcoming Spring for the 'Pilofocus' updating I decided not to shave.
              If not,,then I would have shaved.

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Artista
                "If it really is the "best" thing then why don't you all do it?"

Just like anything else in life, it is a personal decision to make as to it being or not being the 'best' thing to do.

There are plenty of guys with hair loss out there who are NOT active on this type of forum mainly because shaving was the best thing for them. Hair loss is no longer an ISSUE for them.

It is an individual choice to make.
                I almost shaving my head last year but because I began the use of Finasteride (which is doing quite well for me) and because I will be one of Dr Wesley's phase test patients this upcoming Spring for the 'Pilofocus' updating I decided not to shave.
                If not,,then I would have shaved.
                While I think Pilofocus will be an interesting development, because it's scarless, I'm also pretty much convinced that it wont yield regrowth. Acell is just not good in that area. And a hair transplant for a 19 year old who's balding quickly and responds bad to meds, that's just a VERY bad idea ...

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

A young man who is ONLY at the age of 19 years old SHOULD NEVER have hair transplantation surgery Arashi..
                  Thats just common sense.

Did you think that I was suggesting hair transplantation to that young man Tommy e ??

I mentioned Pilofocus testing only because that was one of the reasons why had I decided not to shave my own head last year.
                  Otherwise I would have finally tried out shaving.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

A young man who is ONLY at the age of 19 years old SHOULD NEVER have hair transplantation surgery Arashi..
                    Thats just common sense.

Did you think that I was suggesting hair transplantation to that young man Tommy e ??

I mentioned Pilofocus testing only because that was one of the reasons why had I decided not to shave my own head last year.
                    Otherwise I would have finally tried out shaving.
                    I must have misunderstood you then. Indeed, a 19 year old should always stay away from HT's.

Comment

• Thinning87
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      I'm toying with buzzing myself, think I'll look a right tit but need to try it soon, the outcome would make up my mind about trying Finasteride.
                      try fin first. Look into smaller dosage/working your way up from small dosage and then if sides are too bad, shave it to a buzz, it's really not that bad if you have some decent face features...

Comment

• burtandernie
                        • Nov 2012

If your going bald and it bothers you a lot which I assume it does since your here, then you have to use what we have which is finasteride at the very least before giving up.
                        Your story qualifies for cutting edge treatment about as much as most of the other stuff people post. There is a surprisingly small amount of actual new treatments anywhere to be found and lots of speculation and guesswork

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Gosh, I HOPE Tommy E is doing OK.
                          I also hope that he returns here to converse with us!
                          I am concerned for him.

Comment

• huawei
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                            While I think Pilofocus will be an interesting development, because it's scarless, I'm also pretty much convinced that it wont yield regrowth. Acell is just not good in that area.
                            Did you not see the Dr Cole video?

Comment

• tommy e
                              • Nov 2013

Gosh, I HOPE Tommy E is doing OK.
                              I also hope that he returns here to converse with us!
                              I am concerned for him.
                              I saw my ex gf on the street and she approached me asking if i have some disease... at least she didn't laugh, ****ing bitch

i just want to be emotionally stable... i can't have less hair than now, right?

Comment

• strife91
                                • Nov 2013

Hey man hit the gym and if u can't get a tan look into melonotan 11. U will have confidence in no time

Comment

Working...