+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

how is it not mandatory, if you are destined to settle into nw5 genetically then what? where you gona get the drafts from to pack your entire head?

I feel dizzy, get bad headache, some heart palpitations and horrible dark circles on minox
    so yes cant tolerate

No one's ever said the point of a hair transplant is to cover everything, higher NW's often leave the crown untouched. But you must be one of those people that will not accept less that a high density and a teenage hair line.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    No one's ever said the point of a hair transplant is to cover everything, higher NW's often leave the crown untouched. But you must be one of those people that will not accept less that a high density and a teenage hair line.
    Theres nothing wrong with not accepting mediocrity. Him wanting a teenage hairline is legit (albeit looks a little weird on most older men).

Pharmaceuticals and biotechs need to be under the impression that we want a product that works 100% or they can piss off. Nobody wants another lousy product like rogaine or propecia where results are marginal at best.

Except im not old, im 26, i have good hair right now, im not transitioning into transplanted junk, im transitioning into good hair system hair,

Screw real or not, only aesthetics will suffice

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Except im not old, im 26, i have good hair right now, im not transitioning into transplanted junk, im transitioning into good hair system hair,

Screw real or not, only aesthetics will suffice
    You got 4 more years until your officially branded OLD. 30 years of age and your over the hill. These are your last years. Your baldness is going to continue as well... so youre going to be older and balder.

Im well aware, thats why im tired of dealing with these stupid side affects to save my follicles for some treatment thats been '5yrs coming' for the last millenium,

**** that im done with this trash, im not going to win this battle, i accept defeat and am going to move on i.e. system,

I bit the bullet last summer around the beginning of June and shaved my head... Had already discontinued minox and fin and it caused severe shedding which made me an easy NW3 with no hair around the temples...

I'll just say, I regretted every second I shaved my head over that summer for those 3 months...I'm a pasty white guy and the shaved head typically doesn't work with pasty/pale complexions...

yes i know i cannot be bald , this i know for a fact, no ****ing way,

did you have sides on the meds too? i am an incredible responder both in sides and hair benefits lol, double edged sword, sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    I bit the bullet last summer around the beginning of June and shaved my head... Had already discontinued minox and fin and it caused severe shedding which made me an easy NW3 with no hair around the temples...

I'll just say, I regretted every second I shaved my head over that summer for those 3 months...I'm a pasty white guy and the shaved head typically doesn't work with pasty/pale complexions...
    That's a giant step. Congrats. Couldn't you catch some sun tho, get a tan? Surely that'd help , being less pasty could improve thing's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    That's a giant step. Congrats. Couldn't you catch some sun tho, get a tan? Surely that'd help , being less pasty could improve thing's?
    In winter? He'd have to go to a skin cancer inducing tanning salon.