+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Induchem

Actually, in the page it says there is already a product containing Redensyl...

http://www.induchem.com/news-home/s3...sing-redensyl/

Quote Originally Posted by AndresCCP View Post
    Actually, in the page it says there is already a product containing Redensyl...

http://www.induchem.com/news-home/s3...sing-redensyl/
    That's interesting. I might give it a try, although I can't find anywhere actually selling it.

Hi all,
    I sent an email to Fabrice Lefevre asking about the S3D product. This is his answer:

"Dear Andres,
    Many thanks for your interest in Redensyl®. The S3D® Hair Cure is a concept product, therefore it is not commercially available. This concept has been manufactured in small amount by our company to promote the launch of Redensyl®, and most of the samples have been given to our customers up to date.
    I don’t know yet if a company will reproduce this concept to make it commercial. If so I will try to keep you posted.
    If you agree, I can put you on the list of consumers who already asked to be informed as soon as a hair care product containing Redensyl® will be launched on the market (hopefully very soon as Redensyl® got a very positive feedback from professionals during its launch).
    Please tell me on which forum you wish to post our discussions.
    Best regards
    Fabrice"

Just FYI.
    Cheers...

Hi all,
    I sent an email to Fabrice Lefevre asking about the S3D product. This is his answer:

"Dear Andres,
    Many thanks for your interest in Redensyl®. The S3D® Hair Cure is a concept product, therefore it is not commercially available. This concept has been manufactured in small amount by our company to promote the launch of Redensyl®, and most of the samples have been given to our customers up to date.
    I don’t know yet if a company will reproduce this concept to make it commercial. If so I will try to keep you posted.
    If you agree, I can put you on the list of consumers who already asked to be informed as soon as a hair care product containing Redensyl® will be launched on the market (hopefully very soon as Redensyl® got a very positive feedback from professionals during its launch).
    Please tell me on which forum you wish to post our discussions.
    Best regards
    Fabrice"

Just FYI.
    Cheers...
    Thanks very much andres...I suspected this may be the case. I wonder if it will go commercial? I guess some companies may be skeptical of their pretty outlandish claims. I certainly am.

Hi all...

I've been searching more info about this. I found this:
    http://belpharm-cskl.by/upload/files/REDENSYL-04-04.pdf

Hope you find it interesting. There are a couple of additional pictures.
    Cheers

Hi all...

Cheers
    It seems a lot of the compounds in there can be used with vitamins and supplements. However their results show some improvement or that is what they claim.
    The end photos before after show a little growth, barely significant so I think they might be real. In the end seems like a different minoxidil.

However you can't buy it, so our discussion about efficacy is moot.

I know companys have to show there products but with something as important as alopecia and how it affects many of us i get angry that its unavailable to us.
    Its happened over many years and its almost if they are teasing us already, i and many others have contacted induchem and i was given a lady to contact in uk who she says is for sales of redensyl but she said i cannot buy at this time as it has to be either her company or another to add the lotion to an actual named product.
    So we do not get anywhere she said it may be available in a few months but could not disclose when?

Hi all again,

Fabrice Lefevre emailed me today, as he said before, to tell me about products using Redensyl:

"Dear Andres,
    As promised I keep you posted on the launch of a first commercial product which has been launched in the USA with Redensyl®.
    You will find the link here: http://revivserums.com/blogs/serumsc...ricks-and-news
    Best regards
    Fabrice"

So if someone try this, please report here in three months to now if it is worth the effort to import it from USA (I live in Chile).
    cheers!

"Redensyl® is the newest breakthrough against hair loss and the best alternative to hair transplantation. It is the first hair care cosmetic active ingredient based on regenerative medicine researches that gives better results than a surgical procedure for hair transplant in 84 days*."

Some claim, if true this is amazing.

Hi all...

Cheers
    the three pictures show zero regrowth, to me at least