Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Jcm are you still out there

Hi jc i know your in uk as i am if you read my other post threads i have started on 5% ru58841 premixed from kane, and as they post from europe its very quick delivery and reliable they also sell an 8% premix which is $50 more but i will stick with the 5 percent and only been using for over a week.
    I think i will add 5% minox once per day at night due to its greasy nature also they sell the ru powder if you want to make your own.
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

As john ertel said on regrowth com back in 2001, that ru58841 which was run by french roussel drug company was the mother of all anti androgens and shuts down dht at the follicle like nothing else, but without the systemic side effects of topical antiandrogens like flutamide and other known antiandrogens.
    And after many years all hair loss forums were talking about it and trying to get hold of it now we have a premixed version in a kb solution its great news.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Hi doke still around. I think I'll await your possible results mate, can't be arsed mixing that stuff up.
      And haven't read of any worthwhile progress being made either?
      Tks for the heads up tho :-)

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Jcm800
        Hi doke still around. I think I'll await your possible results mate, can't be arsed mixing that stuff up.
        And haven't read of any worthwhile progress being made either?
        Tks for the heads up tho :-)
        hi jc you do not have to mix it its premixed already and although i have made my own before its better as its been mixed properly.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Other users don't recommend premixed tho ? Tho I would prefer to try it that way, if it works..

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

well its from kane at kouting and you get a purity note with order.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Which means nothing unless it works. Keep me informed mate

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

will do jc what are you using at present.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Just minox, my will to fight is ebbing away I'm afraid

Comment

• GuyFromUK
                    • Jul 2012

I don't want to push propecia on people but it is sad to see so many people on the forums who are suffering with hairloss, who are willing to try any experimental treatment without knowing the risks and yet don't want to use propecia.

I initially had side effects from propecia and had to come off it. I then returned to taking it 2.5 years ago on a very tiny dosage spaced 3 to 4 days apart. I am no longer getting side effects and have regrown hair.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Yeah i guess I read so many negatives about Fin that it's put me off. Tho I do think of it very often.

It's the fear of trying it, quitting it.. Then have some kind of meltdown with a post Finasteride crash.. It scares me too much.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

i forgot to add that im still using the igrow laser helmet and due to the success using it i will continue.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                          i forgot to add that im still using the igrow laser helmet and due to the success using it i will continue.
                          With respect doke - you trial so many things, how do you know that helmet is helping? What benefits are you even noticing mate?

.. Any gains are surely down to the Duatasteride you take surely?

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

I can't take these seriously..

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by GuyFromUK
                              I don't want to push propecia on people but it is sad to see so many people on the forums who are suffering with hairloss, who are willing to try any experimental treatment without knowing the risks and yet don't want to use propecia.

I initially had side effects from propecia and had to come off it. I then returned to taking it 2.5 years ago on a very tiny dosage spaced 3 to 4 days apart. I am no longer getting side effects and have regrown hair.
                              What dosage is working for you now?

Comment

Working...