Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d0072
    • Jun 2009

THinking of starting Fin/Minox. Help!

I found out that i can buy generic propecia online without a prescription. Finasteride. Is it safe to take it? i have no allergies to anything and have no health problems. I want to start at 1mg a day which i think is 1 pill a day. And if no ED occurs then i'll keep on withit and add minox. How long before i notice any sexual side effects? Also how immediate does finasteride begin to stop hairloss? How long to see any regrowth?
    Thank you.
  • iwannakeephair1674
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by d0072
    I found out that i can buy generic propecia online without a prescription. Finasteride. Is it safe to take it? i have no allergies to anything and have no health problems. I want to start at 1mg a day which i think is 1 pill a day. And if no ED occurs then i'll keep on withit and add minox. How long before i notice any sexual side effects? Also how immediate does finasteride begin to stop hairloss? How long to see any regrowth?
    Thank you.
    Be careful about buying online drugs, because you might not be getting what you are paying for. I've read about a lot of fake drugs being sold online, especially ones that do not require a prescription. If you are concerned with cost, then my advice to you is to get a prescription of Proscar (Finasteride 5mg) from your doctor and then cut it in pieces. Be sure to go to a reputable pharmacy like Walgreens, Costco, Rite Aid, etc...

Comment

Working...