+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biologixhair

Hybrid View

Default Biologixhair

I like many must be getting emails from biologixhair there treatment which has some impressive regrowth pics on there website say that the treatment is every month for the first four to six months and then every two months and depending on doctor at a clinic may cost around $500 to $700 a treatment which is quite pricey but ok if it works.
    The only problem i see is people out to make money out of selling this as in being a simple buy over the counter product but they say it will need a 32 gauge syringe needle which is injected about 3-4mm into the base of the scalp into the follicle.
    The ingredience is 24 key vits and pharmacy researched fda approved for other uses anti inflammatory and a vasodilator may that be minox? but what ant inflammatory i wonder.
    So i wonder will they all be mixed together or in individual vials if we could find out the ingredience could we do this ourselfs i would as long as we used sterile products.

There is cortisone that is injected into scalps for non mpb hairloss but if mixed with minox and injected into shiny bald and thinning areas you could see what happens after fout weeks as this is the time when steroid injections sometimes show hair regrowth taking place but the only problem is how many injections over the scalp and also will it produce side effects and it would be without the 24 vits im wondering whether zinc would be one to use.

I initiated a chat on their website to which some "Brian Cole" responded to. He said for the US they will seek FDA approval which will take the time it'll take but in the meantime they'd like to sell outside the US.

He was very evasive when talking about supporting evidence for the claims they make on their website. This is clearly a scam.

it couldbe another stemcelex which was going to be an all natural but this has fda drugs as well as vits in topical form so im more in thinking its not a scam as to make hair regrow on shiny bald areas i think will need some form of injection as they do with cortisteroids in alopecia cases non antriandrogen related thats why im not sure if its the vits in the product it maybe the drugs they do not mention that are regrowing the hair.
    As some have success with dermaroller and minox with antiandrogens it maybe worth some of us trying hydrocortisone mixed with minox and injected into thinning areas.
    The pics if bonafida on there website do seem to offer better regrowth than most companies offer.

Well Biologix contracted a research university in China to come up with a standardized formula, ie. One vial with good shelf life etc. I believe that phase is more or less completed.

Now they have contracted NovaSoutherEastern University to help with clinical trials.

But yes, they intend to open up before FDA trials are done in the Middle East and South America. If I remember correctly in one of their emails they sent back a while ago they stated they intending to open a clinic in Columbia sometime in Q1 2014. But like any other "development stage" company thats probably BS and we'll be waiting atleast another year haha.

The thing which keeps my somewhat hopeful is that they do have some legitimate names behind them.

do you have any ideas on the fda drugs used?