UK FUT with D Krishnan Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joely
    • Sep 2011

C21, in having 2750 fue in Bromsgrove over 3rd and 4th April, really can't wait for it now!

will definitely be good to share our progress and experience, leemanual is up a couple of months before us so hopefully he will keep us updated;

Comment

• C21
      • Jan 2014

Yeah I can't wait either I'm hoping the next 80 off days fly by .. Then it's 6-12 months to start seeing some results! Still not decided if I'm telling anyone at work about it or whether to hope I don't suffer with too much redness & pass it off as the regaine working miracles!

Comment

• joely
        • Sep 2011

Im hoping redness does not last to long I have 14 days of work after my procedure im hoping the redness will have gone, I have only told two people at work who I would consider friemds the other 300 people who I work with im hoping will just think iv shaved my head. 60 days away for me

Comment

• leemanuel
          • May 2013

Hi all, think it's really good we've all had the same strong first impressions from Ziering UK, there's so little out there in re feedback from UK surgeons.

I'm in on 13 Feb for 2750 in one procedure - counting down the days, would be really good if we can get lots of pre and post surgery pics so others have a good indication too.

Here's some more of mine taken today, I've haspd the sides trimmed as my hair is crazy thick at the aids and back, but sparse on top
          Attached Files

Comment

• leemanuel
            • May 2013

A few more images
            Attached Files
            Last edited by leemanuel; 02-02-2014, 07:21 AM. Reason: Images

Comment

• leemanuel
              • May 2013

On top
              Attached Files

Comment

• joely
                • Sep 2011

You are absolutely right there is not enough on uk surgeons and i think despite what people say UK does have some good surgeons! I will defiantly be posting regular updates, starting end of march a few days before my procedure! I myself have struggled to find much on Dr Krishnan on the forums and if it helps others thinking of going with him then brilliant

have you spoken to dr Krishnan about where the grafts are going to go?

and are you local to Bromsgrove?

Comment

• leemanuel
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by leemanuel
                  On top
                  I'm up in Yorkshire, so am traveling down for the op.

We've agreed to focus on the frontal area and see if the Propecia promotes anything around the crown, but I'm going to discuss it all again on the day of the op.

The front is what bothers me the most.

Comment

• C21
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by joely
                    Im hoping redness does not last to long I have 14 days of work after my procedure im hoping the redness will have gone, I have only told two people at work who I would consider friemds the other 300 people who I work with im hoping will just think iv shaved my head. 60 days away for me
                    I've told some family members but would ideally like to keep it private at work- I'm the same as you though I work in an office with several hundred people so it should be interesting!! A bit of me hopes that the shedding starts before I go back to work on day 14 as I could be going into work with a full hairline of grafts which will be difficult to get around!

Comment

• C21
                      • Jan 2014

I'll also pop some posts on a few weeks before so we can all compare progress!

Comment

• C21
                        • Jan 2014

Wishing you all the best for Thursday Leemanuel! Bet you can't wait!

Comment

• leemanuel
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by C21
                          Wishing you all the best for Thursday Leemanuel! Bet you can't wait!

Thank you

Comment

• joely
                            • Sep 2011

Yes all the best leemanuel, are you all prepared for it?

keep us updated!

Comment

• leemanuel
                              • May 2013

Hi all

I've been taking lots of pictures, will uploads soon.

The surgery was great, Dr Krishnan and the team treated me so so well, I genuinely did feel like they cared and had my best interests in mind.

I took a sedative so was very drowsy during the actual surgery, pain was minimal, I'm 3 days post op now, had some swelling and pain, but they sent me away with an aftercare kit and medication which has really helped.

Things look really good at the moment.

Comment

• C21
                                • Jan 2014

Really glad to hear all went well for you! It's all progress from here now! Just over two months and I'll be in your shoes!

Out of curiosity, are either of you intending to take medication after surgery? I've been using Minoxidil for a year now, but haven't tried Propecia. I'm a bit put off by the side effects associated with it, but also feel like I'm missing out on what appears to be the main preventative after a HT.

Comment

Working...