+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Hi all

Ok I'm at 2 months post op - I know we are not to expect results this early on, but I can defo see some new hair.

The scar is still looking visible, but I do keep having a short cut so I can get bio oil on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	25828  

Here's my scar 2 months in

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	25829  

Good news Leemanuel! I find Bio oil to be really effective. Cleared up some scar tissue on my arm a few years back.

Day 6 Update:

Everything appears to be healing nicely. Back to work a week tomorrow so if it progresses as it has in the last 6 days i'll be happy. The donor area is hardly noticeable. The top will need a bit of a trim to blend in the harsh hairline between shaved and non-shaved though.

Looking forward to scrubbing my hair tomorrow to remove all the scabbing that has formed, although i'll be apprehensive about dislodging anything! Really intrigued to see how pink or red the skin will be underneath as well.

Something that has been a blessing the last week is a big V shaped pillow. I've used the neck support which is provided by Ziering as well, but used alongside the V shaped pillow i've slept so much better than i'd anticipated.

Day 5/6 Front

Name:	IMG_2610.jpg

Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	25830  

How are you getting on Joely? As your a couple of weeks ahead of me I just wanted to know if you've had much shedding?

Had a shower yesterday and washed hair 'normally' although I didn't brush against the new hairs I just brushed it forwards. Looking good now though it just looks like a buzz cut.

Also did you have much numbess on the recipient area? It's only a week post op for me but still feels numb, and also tender on the donor area.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraff View Post
    How are you getting on Joely? As your a couple of weeks ahead of me I just wanted to know if you've had much shedding?

Had a shower yesterday and washed hair 'normally' although I didn't brush against the new hairs I just brushed it forwards. Looking good now though it just looks like a buzz cut.

Also did you have much numbess on the recipient area? It's only a week post op for me but still feels numb, and also tender on the donor area.
    Not ot bad, im still abit red which is annoying in the crown and temples, top front has gone down though.

Yeah I shed after two weeks, looked ok to start with like you it just looked like a buzz cut.

The frontal hairline area didn't feel numb, felt abit weird though almost like leather for abut three weeks that's gone normal again now though

Just a waiting game Posted shed then eh!?

This time off hasn't done me good. I've just been reading forums and it's got me worried as I didn't realise how anti UK peoples views are on FUE surgeons. I fully respect people's opinions, it's just scary once you've proceeded to be reading these things.

Hopefully all of our experiences can showcase Dr Krishnan as I personally am very happy so far.

Yeah a waiting game now, a very slow waiting game as well.

I know a lot of people are against UK surgeons, but I disagree I think we have a few good surgeons here.

I feel very confident in DR K especially as its ziering medical aswell not a back alley clinic, they are known the world over.

I was the same just sat at home going through forums its not healthy

Yeah your completely right Joely!

I've got my day 10 pics taken after my hair cut and I'm really really impressed. Far exceeded my expectations. I've took quiet a few pics so if anyone else reading the thread wants me to add any more just give me a shout.