• Show
Clear All
  • JulioGP
    • Feb 2013

Fulfix (BALDNESS IS NOW CURABLE!)???

• Number47
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by JulioGP
    LMAO its Bs don't even click the link and please these scammers with traffic!

update
    Be ware don't click the link it adds ads to your Facebook page, i clicked it and when i went into my Facebook page it had an ad placed! The ad showed the poster Nicnitro from H&W as a receiver of the supposedly "ancient Chinese treatment".
    JulioGP you are a spammer you should be banned immediately don't click the link guys its even worst than i thought!

Comment

• ryan555
      • Oct 2010

Bwahahaha. I love the fake posts obviously written by Chinese people at the end. Nice touch.

Comment

• Number47
        • Oct 2013

these scammers use niknitro on Facebook and they have bobmans testimony on their site apparently bobmans name is Riccardo semi and he gives his own testimonial on how effective this treatment is lol

fulfixcomplex.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fulfixcomplex.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

there is a also a greek version where his name is something else LMAO

fulfixcomplex.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fulfixcomplex.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

All of us should have fake accounts on facebook (to keep ourselves anonymous) and completely DESTROY their reputation. These scammers deserve all the worst things possible.

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

Anyone with a stupid headline like that is clearly lying if they are selling anything because we know its not possible.

Comment

• powersam
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Number47
              LMAO its Bs don't even click the link and please these scammers with traffic!

update
              Be ware don't click the link it adds ads to your Facebook page, i clicked it and when i went into my Facebook page it had an ad placed! The ad showed the poster Nicnitro from H&W as a receiver of the supposedly "ancient Chinese treatment".
              JulioGP you are a spammer you should be banned immediately don't click the link guys its even worst than i thought!
              Seeing ads on your facebook after visiting a site is a feature in paid advertising called re-marketing or re-targeting. I think the actual name for Facebook is Custom Audiences.

Today we’re announcing new custom audience features that can help marketers reach people who have visited them on desktop or mobile.

Comment

Working...