X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dandanman
    • Sep 2013

I want it gone forever

Hey, I'm Danny.

I'm 28 & have been shaving my head skintight for 8 years after starting to recede at around 18 years old.

What I want to know is if it is possible to have some form of procedure such as lazer hair removal, all over my head, so that all follicles are dead & there is no need to shave it ever again?

Also, for a short term fix, can hair removal cream work on my head?
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by dandanman
    Hey, I'm Danny.

I'm 28 & have been shaving my head skintight for 8 years after starting to recede at around 18 years old.

What I want to know is if it is possible to have some form of procedure such as lazer hair removal, all over my head, so that all follicles are dead & there is no need to shave it ever again?

Not sure if any of us know the answer of how to get rid of hair, since most of us are trying to save it. As far as a hair removal cream goes, I would guess it would work just as good on the head as it does in other places.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

You'd look like an alien.

Comment

• locke999
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by UK_
        Dude, this post is not helpful. Just because you imagine you would look like one doesn't mean he will and you don't have to put him down.

Comment

• StuckInARut
          • Aug 2012

Laser hair removal or electrolysis maybe?

Comment

• user1991
            • Apr 2013

I really don't know anything about getting rid of hair, but have you ever heard of nair(think that's how you spell it)? One of my friends in college was dared to nair his hair and it all came out. Burns like hell apparently and is supposed to be used on arms or legs i think? Couldn't imagine it on ones head....but ya, sorry if this doesn't help ha. Peace!

Comment

• dandanman
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by UK_
              Well I imagine it would look better.

As it is now I hate the dark on the sides & back of my head with no dark at all on the top. Hence why I'd like it all removed so there is no darkness at all. Might as well get rid of the lot since it will not only look better but it means I won't spend an overall percentage of life shaving my head.

Comment

• baldozer
                • Oct 2012

Hey, I'm Danny.

Take all the hair and put it on top!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Well I imagine it would look better.

As it is now I hate the dark on the sides & back of my head with no dark at all on the top. Hence why I'd like it all removed so there is no darkness at all. Might as well get rid of the lot since it will not only look better but it means I won't spend an overall percentage of life shaving my head.
                  It wouldnt look natural - but whatever floats your boat.

Id think it to be quite funny if you did that, killed off every follicle and a week later they released hair cloning, I guess you could still clone body hair but I wouldnt want to lose my donor to anything.

Especially with Nigam and his doubling technique - he claims to be able to restore NW7 to NW2.

Comment

• dandanman
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by UK_
                    It wouldnt look natural - but whatever floats your boat.

Id think it to be quite funny if you did that, killed off every follicle and a week later they released hair cloning, I guess you could still clone body hair but I wouldnt want to lose my donor to anything.

Especially with Nigam and his doubling technique - he claims to be able to restore NW7 to NW2.
                    Ok I'll specify some more about this situation..

I have absolutely no intentions of having a hair transplant or any of that stuff at any time.

The reasons being that, after 10 years being skinheaded I would look weird with hair, & anyone I've asked about this said the same. I'm sitting with my mum right now & she laughed at the idea but said she would have to see it in order to really know. Obviously she didn't laugh maliciously, we both had a giggle at it.

I accepted long ago that I was shaving my head forever, so to look into hair transplantation at this point just seems ridiculous.

Comment

• DAVE52
                      • Sep 2010

Try www slybaldguys com

They can assist you

Comment

• drybone
                        • Dec 2012

You are a perfect candidate for a hair tattoo .

go search google under smp hair tattoo. Skinheads always invariably have the outline of their hair no matter how tight it is. It looks good.

You can have the appearance of a guy with a full head of hair but he likes to shave it tight.

Comment

• dandanman
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by drybone
                          You are a perfect candidate for a hair tattoo .

go search google under smp hair tattoo. Skinheads always invariably have the outline of their hair no matter how tight it is. It looks good.

You can have the appearance of a guy with a full head of hair but he likes to shave it tight.
                          That is one of the most ridiculously hilarious things I have ever heard.

I'm sure I could use this joke for April fool's day.

Comment

• hairlessM
                            • Feb 2013

Hey dandanman.

I've thought about it before but can't help with much info unfortunately but you can get it laser removed at the clinics but you might need to persuade them a little. I've been shaving my head since I was 20 so over 10 years now and although I have a pretty decent tan (a tan that will kill me no doubt) the darker sides still stand out pretty bad most days. Good luck with it and if you find a solution lets us know how it went and what you think.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Ok I'll specify some more about this situation..

I have absolutely no intentions of having a hair transplant or any of that stuff at any time.

The reasons being that, after 10 years being skinheaded I would look weird with hair, & anyone I've asked about this said the same. I'm sitting with my mum right now & she laughed at the idea but said she would have to see it in order to really know. Obviously she didn't laugh maliciously, we both had a giggle at it.

I accepted long ago that I was shaving my head forever, so to look into hair transplantation at this point just seems ridiculous.
                              even a NW1 shaved? Will take decades off you

Comment

Working...