+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I would have thought that is obvious. The only way he could do that is by having FUE or FUT, who in their right mind would get FUE or FUT?
    No - that's not the point. Arashi says in multiple posts and threads "that HASCI seems to transplant way less hair than with a regular FUE". That means 1) he is not satisfied and 2) HASCI is shit.

That brings automatically the question up - why the ****ing hell he doesn't buy "a regular FUE"?????
    He is thinking that "a regular FUE" will give him more hair per graft. That's nice. So why doesn't he buy one? What's the problem? That's the point and THE question ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    No - that's not the point. Arashi says in multiple posts and threads "that HASCI seems to transplant way less hair than with a regular FUE". That means 1) he is not satisfied and 2) HASCI is shit. That brings automatically the question up - why the ****ing hell he doesn't buy "a regular FUE"?????
    He is thinking that "a regular FUE" will give him more hair per graft. That's nice. So why doesn't he buy one? What's the problem? That's the point and THE question ...
    Obviously if he goes for FUE then he'll have scarring and of course no regrowth guaranteed.

What he wants is to be able to have:

Regrowth in the donor
    at least 2 hairs per FU in the recip (relevant to whats extracted)
    and no scarring in the donor

Obviously if he goes for FUE then he'll have scarring and of course no regrowth guaranteed.

What he wants is to be able to have:

Regrowth in the donor
    at least 2 hairs per FU
    and no scarring.
    Thanks GC, it's obvious you understand things This is indeed what I seek. The amount of hair per FU is even the least important. If we'd have independent proof that regeneration really occured, I could live with less hair/graft. Cause that's only a matter of costs (making the operation even twice more expensive). And luckily for me money isn't really a factor.

Obviously? That's just speculation - that doesn't come straight from his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Obviously? That's just speculation - that doesn't come straight from his mouth.
    Your wordplay is tiring.

Does anyone know if someone on the forum has e-mailed this letter to dr Gho?
    Is it likely that Gho has seen this yet?

I hope he at least reads this and maybe replies. That would be extremely helpful. I doubt he will though.

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post
    Does anyone know if someone on the forum has e-mailed this letter to dr Gho?
    Is it likely that Gho has seen this yet?

I hope he at least reads this and maybe replies. That would be extremely helpful. I doubt he will though.
    Caddarik mailed it to his contact at HASCI

Yes I did, and also mentioned that competition starts to be serious!!!

Reading and listening to Mwamba interview with Spencer, times are promising... we are entering a new Era for hair treatment!!!

as soon as I have a reply if I got one, I will let you know!!!

I respect hasci but I said to Pierre that their silence on some questions or situations are not at their advantage.... which is true even if today 17/09/2013 I still don't know what to think about all these controversial things about them.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I respect hasci but I said to Pierre that their silence on some questions or situations are not at their advantage.... which is true even if today 17/09/2013 I still don't know what to think about all these controversial things about them.
    That's exactly when my respect for HASCI started to diminish: when they stopped answering questions when the questions got difficult. So I'm really not surprised they're not mailing you back.

I was Gho fanboy up until Ghos 2nd interview, in that intrvw Gho sounded a bit awkward in it, 13 000 guy, etc...something was off, ...then 2 failed tests are not coincidence...to me that was it...I knw he would fail, test was a rope given to gho to hang himself. he knw he cant deliver so only option he had was to mess it up and make it impossible to analyse..but sorry gho some people are not SHEEPS...