+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Follica

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    Guy called hatchet claiming terminal with dermabrasion and lithium.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchet View Post
    I did get some results with needling and lithium, but I have been experimenting with sandpaper and lithium and getting better results. By results, I mean obvious new terminal hairs where there were none before, within a confined spot (exactly within the precise area) and within a short timeframe. Extrapolated to the entire scalp, I believe the results could be pretty significant. Going full scale with the program requires some preparation and timing though (like if you have to go out in public, for example, after the dermabrasion). Of course, you could just listen to people like Going Cue Ball who never tried it…. - See more at: http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-fo....8Y057HdF.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    http://www.drugs.com/international/lithioderm.html

8% Lithium Gluconate gel is needed to repeat whats in the patent. I think it is commonly available in france?
    Hi,

I live in France so i can try it,

Also I use the dermaroller since 3 weeks, so i can tell you if i see some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Westonci View Post
    ME TOO!!! And im not even taking, propecia, minox or anything else.

I feel so bad that I didnt start taking pictures when I started using my 1.5mm derm-stamp, its been six weeks and Im seeing my velus hair getting thicker and my hairline is starting to fill in and come back again. Im so lucky I caught the miniaturizing hairs in time.
    Please take some pictures. You're a mod so you're probably a reliable source of information.

Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I feel like this is a meaningless update. I'm glad that Follica is still around and working on a hair loss treatment, but giving us no information about a timeline or what could be expected from a treatment is really irritating. What does "soon" even mean anyway? A few months, a few years, sometime before the end of the current geologic era?
    Seriously?

Meaningless? Rather than the timeline, they pretty much spilled the beans with their method which provides INCREDIBLE insight to it with far more value than a timeline. I can't understand why you would think its 'meaningless' Even if they provided a timeline, how would we or even they know how set that timeline would be given the fact that the FDA is so full of shit and would stall further progress anyway? Follica is in it to make money, the FDA is working against them. I wouldnt count on them giving a timeline because the FDA would somehow screw it up.
    I admire the spirit behind your DIY approach, Hell, even if I don't share your optimism. I'm just frustrated that we still don't have any idea of when Follica's treatment might come to market or any real idea of what this treatment could do for us. I wish Follica could be more open the way Histogen and some others are. I hate getting vague updates with no real information.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I admire the spirit behind your DIY approach, Hell, even if I don't share your optimism. I'm just frustrated that we still don't have any idea of when Follica's treatment might come to market or any real idea of what this treatment could do for us. I wish Follica could be more open the way Histogen and some others are. I hate getting vague updates with no real information.
    But its a Huffington Post article, not from Follica directly. Don't worry about anyway, even if they did state a timeline, its at very minimum 2 years away (phase II and III need to be finished). In that time, WE need to replicate their theory and do it ourselves. Lets get it done man! Nothing is stopping us except for a little bit of time and money

Hi all,

I thought you might be interested to know this, whilst googling derma rolling I came across a clinic in the UK that offers this is a treatment for hair loss. Whilst doing the procedure they use a product called I use a product called AQ Solution Hair Complex. I emailed her about this and she had the following to say about it:

I use a product called AQ Solution Hair Complex - ADVANCED HAIR COMPLEX

Restores the health and regeneration of hair follicles to re-grow hair with a GF (growth factor)-technology formula
    Natural, cutting-edge solution that targets the source of hair loss by restoring a healthy scalp
    GF-technology returns a youthful, healthy hair cycle
    Non-greasy, no unpleasant odor, and no side effects
    it contains human fibroblast cells and peptides to stimulate the dormant follicles to produce hair again

I am no scientist, but this seems to be what Follica are trying to do, isn't it?

^ sounds like snake oil sold using impressive-sounding buzz words. Cosmetic/private medicine in the UK isn't regulated properly, beware.

Quote Originally Posted by thinningTooSoon View Post
    Hi all,

I thought you might be interested to know this, whilst googling derma rolling I came across a clinic in the UK that offers this is a treatment for hair loss. Whilst doing the procedure they use a product called I use a product called AQ Solution Hair Complex. I emailed her about this and she had the following to say about it:

I use a product called AQ Solution Hair Complex - ADVANCED HAIR COMPLEX

Restores the health and regeneration of hair follicles to re-grow hair with a GF (growth factor)-technology formula
    Natural, cutting-edge solution that targets the source of hair loss by restoring a healthy scalp
    GF-technology returns a youthful, healthy hair cycle
    Non-greasy, no unpleasant odor, and no side effects
    it contains human fibroblast cells and peptides to stimulate the dormant follicles to produce hair again

I am no scientist, but this seems to be what Follica are trying to do, isn't it?
    Go pay them a visit and report back if you are a nw0 after their treatment.
    I will highly doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Go pay them a visit and report back if you are a nw0 after their treatment.
    I will highly doubt it though.
    I asked her for any before and after photos, and unfortunately she had none so I think I won't be visiting!! Will be continuing with the Derma Roller trial though

Quote Originally Posted by thinningTooSoon View Post
    I asked her for any before and after photos, and unfortunately she had none so I think I won't be visiting!! Will be continuing with the Derma Roller trial though
    Sounds about right. Out of curiosity what is the clinic called?
    I've been googling dermarolling lots lately but have never come across that link.