+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Follica

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    So all of his speculation is based around the idea that everyone who works at follica must be on linkedin or other social networking and since he can't find any one on those sites then no one works at follica any more? People need to stop trying to be amateur private investigators.
    This is true. Certain employers may ask you to keep employees away from being in the public, a friend of mine was restricted from have a facebook account online (government job, although thats understandable). However, we all know that employment laws in both USA and Canada are a joke and they favor the employer, not the employee. So if they suggest taking off Follica related info, its pretty much guaranteed they'll get their request because here, you don't really need a solid reason to fire someone and employees are too effing scared of having backbone or losing their job.

This Mr. Z guy is useless, pay no attention to the troll nor to Garza's interview, both of their opinions are completely USELESS since Puretech Ventures confirms on their own site where Follica stands in clinical human trials: HALF WAY. So, Phase II.

End of discussion.

Default follica is not in trials

After reading some of what has been posted on these forums, I wrote an email to follica and to the university of pennsylvania. They confirmed that there are currently no trials underway related to Dr. Costarellis research. Whatever it says on that puretech site is clearly related to past research that they did, or simply not up to date on the reality of the situation. I mean for real, that graph is jenky as shit anyway, I feel you hellouser, but I don't think these follica people are even within a decade of putting anything out. I very highly doubt that there will be a drug to cure baldness, maybe in the next 50 years they will figure out enough to cure it via gene therapy or cloning hairs and then transplanting (the tsuji people are I think probably the most advanced in this respect) , but let's be serious, I am a NW2 with some thinning in the crown, as all my uncles all were at 31 yrs old, but they were all bald as shit by the time they were in their mid forties.

Most of you guys on here seem to be balder than I am, so my advice is to stop wasting time on these forums, accept your genetics, and make something useful of your lives. My uncles are all bald and successful and married and happy. Hair loss is the stupidest shit ever and totally sucks, but we are so completely far away science wise to curing genetically driven conditions that trying to dermaroll your head etc etc is pretty ridiculous. It's gonna fall out soon anyway. Propecia is poison for your body, i took it for a week and my balls hurt like a mother****er, plus headaches and general lack of clarity on all days that i've taken it. if you can take that shit without sides go for it, it works, but i have a feeling most people just dont realize how it affects the brain until they stop, and someday will pay the price for ****ing with your enzymes.

Hair transplants are great for those with a receding hairline, you guys are blessed, or for those just wanting to have a tuft of wisp on their domes, but for those with full baldness in their genes it's really a pretty crap option. better to just shave it off or rock the balding, most women over 40 dont give a shit anyway, and plenty of younger ladies like shaved heads. If you're ugly, well **** it, most people are, better to get rich and useful than waste your time on here. that's my two cents. And trust me, I want a cure as much as anyone else, I'm just saying this cause whoever is out there banking on clowns like follica and histogen to save their hair is probably wasting their energy. that kind of science has many decades to go.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Most of you guys on here seem to be balder than I am, so my advice is to stop wasting time on these forums, accept your genetics, and make something useful of your lives. My uncles are all bald and successful and married and happy. Hair loss is the stupidest shit ever and totally sucks, but we are so completely far away science wise to curing genetically driven conditions that trying to dermaroll your head etc etc is pretty ridiculous. It's gonna fall out soon anyway. Propecia is poison for your body, i took it for a week and my balls hurt like a mother****er, plus headaches and general lack of clarity on all days that i've taken it. if you can take that shit without sides go for it, it works, but i have a feeling most people just dont realize how it affects the brain until they stop, and someday will pay the price for ****ing with your enzymes.

Hair transplants are great for those with a receding hairline, you guys are blessed, or for those just wanting to have a tuft of wisp on their domes, but for those with full baldness in their genes it's really a pretty crap option. better to just shave it off or rock the balding, most women over 40 dont give a shit anyway, and plenty of younger ladies like shaved heads. If you're ugly, well **** it, most people are, better to get rich and useful than waste your time on here. that's my two cents. And trust me, I want a cure as much as anyone else, I'm just saying this cause whoever is out there banking on clowns like follica and histogen to save their hair is probably wasting their energy. that kind of science has many decades to go.
    So true, itīs starting to get extremely clear that good treatments are not in our future. We do not even know the real reason and that sickies me the most!

After reading some of what has been posted on these forums, I wrote an email to follica and to the university of pennsylvania. They confirmed that there are currently no trials underway related to Dr. Costarellis research. Whatever it says on that puretech site is clearly related to past research that they did, or simply not up to date on the reality of the situation. I mean for real, that graph is jenky as shit anyway, I feel you hellouser, but I don't think these follica people are even within a decade of putting anything out. I very highly doubt that there will be a drug to cure baldness, maybe in the next 50 years they will figure out enough to cure it via gene therapy or cloning hairs and then transplanting (the tsuji people are I think probably the most advanced in this respect) , but let's be serious, I am a NW2 with some thinning in the crown, as all my uncles all were at 31 yrs old, but they were all bald as shit by the time they were in their mid forties.

Show us the email

That's just an unecessarily longwinded variant on the 'shave your head, get a tan, do weightlifting' type post we see all the time on hair loss forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    That's just an unecessarily longwinded variant on the 'shave your head, get a tan, do weightlifting' type post we see all the time on hair loss forums.
    Histogen is our best bet.

They released a skin product - regenica. What's stopping them from doing it with hair?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Histogen is our best bet.

They released a skin product - regenica. What's stopping them from doing it with hair?
    Font change tue subject there is a Histogen thread

Histogen is our only bet... everything has pretty much gone to shit.

Hopes were so high a couple of years ago for a 2015 release and now in the space of a year everything has literally fallen into pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Histogen is our only bet... everything has pretty much gone to shit.

Hopes were so high a couple of years ago for a 2015 release and now in the space of a year everything has literally fallen into pieces.
    I agree tbh

Ive always said it.

Meanwhile, in the Nigam camp...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLkEG8ljmk