+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Follica

Man I got some bad news. I emailed Follica and told them I was suffering, and just asked for some more information on their future products. They said they are not in any clinical trials right now, and stay tuned to their website for updates. I thought they were in Phase 2 trials. WTF? I feel like crying. I had a horrible day today, and this was the icing on the cake. ****KKKK BALDNESS. Its the stupidest shit ever.

I would take something over nothing any day, but I would much much rather have a non invasive way to keep my hair however that can work than have to get some hair transplant kind of thing whether its cloning or whatever they do.
    I want an alternative to propecia to just keep my hair like CB 03 01 is promising. If CB fails we are in deep trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Man I got some bad news. I emailed Follica and told them I was suffering, and just asked for some more information on their future products. They said they are not in any clinical trials right now, and stay tuned to their website for updates. I thought they were in Phase 2 trials. WTF? I feel like crying. I had a horrible day today, and this was the icing on the cake. ****KKKK BALDNESS. Its the stupidest shit ever.
    tbh your best bet are donor regeneration surgeries or histogen.

Didn't they start phase 2 trials a while ago? So it could be that they're just looking at their results, or preparing for 2b/3 or whatever. I wouldn't worry about that. Take comfort from the fact that if a company really comes up with the first game changing hairloss treatment, it's creators and investors will do anything to get it to market ASAP, because they'll be billionaires and go down in history. If follica's method is as good as it sounds, they won't just piss about waiting for replicel, HSC, aderans etc. to beat them to market.

I hope so man. The lady who replied to my email said something like rest assured we are working on curing baldness. Then she said, but there is nothing in clinical trials right now. Check the website for updates.

Well, Follica seem to be very secretive generally. A few guys on here do seem to know more about them though, so maybe they can give more info. I'm sure someone mentioned that they may not even need clinical trials because all the substances they use are already approved.

I'm reassured by their confidence (bordering on arrogance) that they have THE cure for hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Well, Follica seem to be very secretive generally. A few guys on here do seem to know more about them though, so maybe they can give more info. I'm sure someone mentioned that they may not even need clinical trials because all the substances they use are already approved.

I'm reassured by their confidence (bordering on arrogance) that they have THE cure for hairloss.
    Can you link to the article that displays their confidence in having a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Can you link to the article that displays their confidence in having a cure.
    I don't know specific articles, I'm no expert on them, I just get that feeling from everything I've read and seen of them. They say they can definitely grow hair on human skin, which is a cure.

The CEO has said that they are doing phase 2 human trials.

if they regrew some hair, then why are they not showing us pictures ?