Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KJ1982
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by yan
    I think this is highly unlikely to happen... First they are about to finish phase 2 for acne in early 2014 and second, they signed a big deal with Medicis / Valeant with Milestone-Payments and so on...
    Ah. Okay. I'm a bit late to the table on this one... Lol.

Originally posted by hellouser
    Noted. Something like this could be used for the crowdfunding campaign as well as bringing attention. Read this for more info: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13596

Theres nothing they can do since they started the trials for CB so late, but we could always make the case that we MUST HAVE CB sooner than later. I doubt the FDA will let it go through quicker either. AFAIK, asian markets dont require Phase III trials so perhaps they could start selling it there and we could just import it?
    Thanks for the link, hellouser.

As you suggest, perhaps it would be worth raising awareness of the level of interest in CB-03-01 and suggesting the possibility of releasing earlier in Asian territories?

Comment

• Tomb10
      • May 2013

Can we expect that cosmo will come to market with CB-03-01 ever?

because when they had really a solution for mpb, they will earn millions^100 with it..

Comment

• chimera
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Tomb10
        Probably. The acne formula is coming like in 2015 or 2016, but the hair loss formula will take a little longer (just a little late for many, many of us).

Comment

• yan
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Tomb10

because when they had really a solution for mpb, they will earn millions^100 with it..
          Why not? Well there is something called FDA which is one of the biggest problems. :P You can`t simply earn millions. There are years and years of clinical trials ahead of every treatment.

Acne is very likely to hit the markets in 2015 / 2016. Alopecia who knows... Difference is, there was already a proof of concept for acne in europe 2 years ago. Until now, there was no proof of concept for alopecia beside the small one with iontophoresis. So firstly, they need to show evidence that it works for MBP (What they plan to do until early 2015 in a phase 2a study). If it works, it will most likely come to market 2-3 years after this phase 2a study...

Comment

• Phatalis
            • Dec 2009

Sorry but imagine how ****ing funny it would be if you guys figured out the vehicle and cb started working miracles. It'd be the biggest and best middle finger to put up to the industry. "Oh sorry guys you have a finished product finally? Its ok weve already been doing this for yeara thanks anyway though... hope you make money off somebody"

Comment

• stayhopeful
              • Feb 2013

Can someone please explain to me what CB is and what is so significant about it. If it's so great why don't more people use it, and why does it have to be all sketch buying from underground dealers?

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by stayhopeful
                Can someone please explain to me what CB is and what is so significant about it. If it's so great why don't more people use it, and why does it have to be all sketch buying from underground dealers?
                Well dude Cosmo has a patent on cb and it will not be avail for at least 5 years. I been buying experimental hairloss products for 3 years now I know what's likes to get ****ed by scammers ! I spent at least 15k on all these treatments and I can say the only source I trust is Kane. His cb was tested and its indeed pure.

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

I sent her Kane's HPLC and NMR, along with drap's 3rd party test.

[her first email]
                  I have reviewed the data regarding CB-03-01. The compound is found to be pure based on evaluation of the HPLC chromatogram and NMR spectral data. If you need further insight into the evaluation of this data, please feel free to ask, and I will be happy to provide you with more detail regarding the identification and characterization of CB-03-01 from the data provided.

her second email]
                  The NMR from 'Kane' looks good. There are 34 hydrogens in the MF for CD-03-01 which all appear within the integrations of this NMR spectra at the expected ppm absorptions for their respective structural positions. It is from this observation that one can suggest not only is this compound identified, but it is pure.Looking at the second NMR from Kane, we see the absorptions match the independent 3rd party's perfectly,Looks like your compound is there, and is pure. The baseline for all spectra are flat, except for absorptions, and the hydrogens integrate to the number expected, matching the molecular formula.

i will post kanes nmr and the third party later today
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Californication
                    • Mar 2013

From what I can tell from these results (the two graphs), the acne product seems to permeate the skin about 2-6 times less than the cream, correct?

Wonder if that means it would still help us or not.

Comment

• stayhopeful
                      • Feb 2013

Ok thanks for your reply. So Kane has legit CB (I wonder where he gets it from)... So it's topical? And what about efficacy... What have people experienced in terms of efficacy? What can one reliably expect to accomplish by taking CB, and what are the realistic risks? Thanks again

Comment

• lilpauly
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Californication
                        From what I can tell from these results (the two graphs), the acne product seems to permeate the skin about 2-6 times less than the cream, correct?

Wonder if that means it would still help us or not.
                        dude we tried the cream 3 years ago and its no good. if u look atthe ingredients no way in hell its good for the hair. it contains mineral oil whcih will not penetrate the hair shaft and will clong the hair shaft. this is just one terrible ingreident in the cream. btw the price for cb was 340per gram back then lol .

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Ok thanks for your reply. So Kane has legit CB (I wonder where he gets it from)... So it's topical? And what about efficacy... What have people experienced in terms of efficacy? What can one reliably expect to accomplish by taking CB, and what are the realistic risks? Thanks again
                          Kane's chemist made it. kane chemist also makes the ru, asc j9. kanes products are VERY pure and contains very little impurties purifies the compunds 6-8 more times

Comment

• stayhopeful
                            • Feb 2013

It is my firm belief that the only prospect for us sufferers in the next couple of years is either regeneration of donor with scarless FUE.. Or if we take matters into our own hands. No company is going to save us anytime soon, that's for sure . And each day of suffering cannot be discounted, we shouldn't have to live like this for several more years

Comment

• adam k
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Dan26
                              It says 'oil in water vanishing cream'....patent explains water is no good for a CB vehicle if I recall correctly
                              If water is no good then why in the following paper:

has water been used? This leads me onto the next question. Apologies if it's been answered before but I am new to this research and just starting.

The above paper mentions a CB-03-01 1% cream (cetyl alcohol, glyceryl
                              monostearate, liquid paraffin, propylene glycol, tocopherol,
                              sodium edetate, polysorbate 80, water). If this has been used in the study then why can't this be used on the scalp such as on the receding hairline?

Originally posted by Phatalis
                              Sorry but imagine how ****ing funny it would be if you guys figured out the vehicle and cb started working miracles. It'd be the biggest and best middle finger to put up to the industry. "Oh sorry guys you have a finished product finally? Its ok weve already been doing this for yeara thanks anyway though... hope you make money off somebody"
                              This is what I'd like to see happen. As you rightly said it would me a massive F U to the entire industry who are taking the P with their snail pace research, not to mention the FDA which is a joke.

I started some research last night and came across:

this suggests a small diol/triol mixed with a long chain alcohol i.e whats already been mentioned propylene glycol/oleyl alcohol? Was this used by anyone?

I am computing properties of cb-03-01 today and based on properties such as ClogP for example and other parameters I will be doing some more research today on suitable vehicles, in my limited time (I have major deadlines in my other work!)

Comment

• chimera
                                • Aug 2012

People is excited because, for low norwoods it would mean the closest thing to a cure. You see, CB is two times more powerful than finasteride, but it has no side effects. It is the holy gray of MPB antiandrogens, an antiandrogen with local action.

It was sold years some time ago, but it was not the right form. Now, supposedly, we already have the proper form, but we don't have a vehicle.

The "official" CB, will be released unitl like inb 6 years.

Comment

Working...