Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Histogen HSC | The Archived Interview with Dr. Craig Ziering on The Bald Truth

Will Histogen’s HSC Hair Growth Complex prove to be a true contender in the fight against hair loss? Well according to Craig L. Ziering, D.O., FAOCD, the principal investigator of the product’s clinical trial, the answer is a resounding YES!
    Listen to the archived interview to learn more about Histogen’s exciting findings.

• blowmeup
    • Nov 2008

I really enjoyed this show. It’s nice to have some hope for the future. I have a question, if the show is two hours why is there only one hour of it on the website? I don’t have XM and I miss the show sometimes on the Internet on Sundays so I would like to be able to listen to every show.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
      Administrator
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by blowmeup
      I really enjoyed this show. It’s nice to have some hope for the future. I have a question, if the show is two hours why is there only one hour of it on the website? I don’t have XM and I miss the show sometimes on the Internet on Sundays so I would like to be able to listen to every show.
      Sorry for the delayed response. We archived an edited version of the live broadcast taking out all commercials and anything that was outside of the interview with Dr. Ziering. You didn’t miss much.
      Spencer Kobren
      Founder, American Hair Loss Association
      Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• renordw
        • Dec 2009

Wow!

Hey, I've had 1 FUT also about a year and a half back, lemme know how I can be involved in the trials. I'm 24 and live in southern New Mexico.

Thanks, also I love the show!

Comment

• florinp7487
          • May 2010

hope

so where is this suppose to be on market? we really need something...sooner...

Comment

• derekstrumms
            • May 2010

The products looks promising. If there would be any chances that I could have it for trial first before purchasing it in the market, please do let me know.

Looking forward to using it soon!

-Derek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.

Comment

• florinp7487
              • May 2010

hope that this is not just a promise...and sooner will be available...i know that it could take some other period for fda approval...but in europe it could be release sooner...but is there a timeline? we have to wait for 10 years or so?

Comment

• MidGart
                • Aug 2010

This show was great. I realy enjoyed it

Comment

• Wurd
                  • Aug 2010

Me too. The best I ever seen

Comment

• Nomac
                    • Sep 2010

Super thing =). Like this

Comment

• banzai_gag
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by tbtadmin
                      Will Histogen’s HSC Hair Growth Complex prove to be a true contender in the fight against hair loss? Well according to Craig L. Ziering, D.O., FAOCD, the principal investigator of the product’s clinical trial, the answer is a resounding YES!
                      Listen to the archived interview to learn more about Histogen’s exciting findings.

hi
                      i am actually wondering when the treatment will be available ?
                      really sorry for this question i am learning english and listening is quite difficult yet for me ;
                      i have understood part of the audio file but if u can give me few details please and the date when the treatment will be available ?
                      thank you very much

Comment

• blowmeup
                        • Nov 2008

They claim it might be approved in Asia in about 3 years.

Comment

• renordw
                          • Dec 2009

Hey I'd give this a try. It isn't permanent, according to the article. So I grow some hair on my back, HEY, it'll fall out within the year.

Comment

• rumpel
                            • May 2011

Why not use finasteride?

Originally posted by tbtadmin

I found that propecia helped me. Actually, I ordered Finasteride, and cut the 5mg pill into quarters. Finasteride is a fraction of the cost, and Propecia is just a brand name for 1mg pills of Finasteride. Just a marketing scam really.

Comment

• Toperanu
                              Inactive
                              • May 2011

thx for post.this forum has always come very interesting

discussions ... I hope this will continue

Comment

Working...