Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Inactive

Default HAIR REPLICATION tATTOO

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    Nothing I have typed has been vindictive. I have simply reposted pictures that where already posted and openly asked questions that I am sure lots of other people would like answers to. I have also NOT assaulted you. Since when is asking questions and reposting pictures of YOUR work assaulting?

This is an open forum and when you join public domain and put yourself out here you either answer the questions openly or you ignore the responses made unless of course that person is slandering you and or your company which I of course have NOT done in any way shape or form. You STILL have not clearly answered the questions.

The questions need to be answered in full HERE, openly on this forum for ALL to read. Saying that a person must call you with questions is your REQUEST but it is NOT mandatory of anyone ever. Answer the questions or not but do not accuse me of assault or being vindictive as that is the most absurd thing you have posted yet.

If you choose not to answer simple questions or give explanations for obvious problems openly on the forum but instead ask people to call directly so that of course it can be kept between you and that person then that is an instant red flag to most people.

If you can not answer simple questions on an open public domain forum then you should not have came in in the first place. I will not be calling you as it is only ethical that all these questions that have been brought up be answered HERE, openly for ALL to see and benefit from. But being open and upfront is a personal choice.
    "You have have been tattooing for a long time but it is obvious that you are new to the internet or you would not have made that statement and you have a lot to learn. Your websites structure and design is also a very good indication of this and to be taken seriously you might want to actually hire a decent webmaster as the site looks like a 10 year old with a homestead template created it, no offense."

Not vindictive nor assaulted? So what's with the 10 year old website comment? This comment is almost an exact duplicate from the emails of our 'Mystery Man......" along with being "new" to the internet. That comment is also the same comment received from the harrassing emails, among with other remarks you have posted. I believe your questons have been answered...if you would like to reiterate them in one post, they will be answered honestly and openly. As for offering you to call, it was not to "hide" anything, but to address you directly as not to take up what you said is going "to get ugly" here on this forum. This is not the place.

For what its worth im gonna chime in, tommorow, for now its bed time for me.

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by Artistry Concepts View Post
    "You have have been tattooing for a long time but it is obvious that you are new to the internet or you would not have made that statement and you have a lot to learn. Your websites structure and design is also a very good indication of this and to be taken seriously you might want to actually hire a decent webmaster as the site looks like a 10 year old with a homestead template created it, no offense."

Not vindictive nor assaulted? So what's with the 10 year old website comment? This comment is almost an exact duplicate from the emails of our 'Mystery Man......" along with being "new" to the internet. That comment is also the same comment received from the harrassing emails, among with other remarks you have posted. I believe your questons have have been answered...if you would like to reiterate them in one post, they will be answered honestly and openly. As for offering you to call, it was not to "hide" anything, but to address you directly as not to take up what you said is going "to get ugly" here on this forum. This is not the place.
    Those are my OPINIONS which I AM entitled to. If you do not like that then I am sorry but here again, open forum and that is part of it so no that is NOT vindictive OR assaulting.

As far as this mystery man, I have absolutely NO problem with the administrator of this board cross referencing me, my ip address and my email to your so called "mystery man" so that you can finally put that to rest. I am NOT this guy and you using this excuse NOT to answer questions is getting very tiring.

NO, you have NOT answered the questions. You stated that your tattoos never fade, then you turn right around and say "an artist can touch up his own work" indicated that your tats have faded. Man, EVERY tattoo fades, it doesn't matter WHO does it, HOW they do it or WHAT kind of ink they use. I have had way too many over the years and yes with the so called True Black at some of the most high end tattoo shops in the country.

Then I ask why his tat is already blue/green when you stated that yours do not turn blue green then you send me to some silly chart after you clearly stated that they do not then blamed it on the tone of his head pigment. That imo opinion is absolutely ridiculous because if you already knew this was going to happen then why didn't you compensate for it with another color or not do the procedure at all as anyone that gets this done and you know that it is going to turn blue/green is obviously NOT a candidate for this procedure.

Then I asked you to explain the abnormally large dots and clusters that make it look so unnatural and you simply say that "if the person isn't still this will happen." So, what was this person not still continuously? I seriously doubt he has anything wrong with him that he could not be still.

You didn't answer ANY of the questions, you dodged them with very vague and somewhat absurd responses. Feel free to contact the administrator and have me cross referenced so that you know I am not this person you keep bringing up and realize that I am just someone that seen this, got my hopes up then upon closer review realized that it IS NOT what it is first presented to be, has questions and you are not giving clear answers.

Why would I ever call you so you can give me the same lame responses that you already have here?

BTW: When I said "it can get ugly" I was not referring to this particular thread, I was referring to open forums in general since I can see that your new to them and it was just to benefit you sir.

Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

Hmmmmmm, haven't you heard of proxy servers? Let the forum readers decide...end of communication.

cole777

Hmmmmmm, haven't you heard of proxy servers? Let the forum readers decide...end of communication.
    Of course I have and don't you have enough common sense to think that if I was the person you keep bringing up that I would have used one to register? lol I mean geeze c'mon here, think before you speak please. The fact that I didn't should be enough to prove I have nothing to hide.

But I guess just about anyone who had an opinion or question that you didn't want to answer openly would just HAVE to be this one person who for whatever reason gave you problems then right?

AC, let me start off by saying this is not any kind of personal attack at all, I personally would love to have this done if it would bring resuts like the ones on your website.
    but could this be a result of just a bad job, maybe one of the first replication procedures? It is clear from the pics that this is poor job. My job as a barber was not that great (as with many others) when I first started, now I am a master only because of the years of experience.
    Was this job even done by your company or is it from one of those cosmetic tattoo places?

cole777

Quote Originally Posted by kikijames View Post
    AC, let me start off by saying this is not any kind of personal attack at all, I personally would love to have this done if it would bring resuts like the ones on your website.
    but could this be a result of just a bad job, maybe one of the first replication procedures? It is clear from the pics that this is poor job. My job as a barber was not that great (as with many others) when I first started, now I am a master only because of the years of experience.
    Was this job even done by your company or is it from one of those cosmetic tattoo places?
    He said he was done with this thread, but yes this was HIS job done by him and not very long ago if you read back through the thread from what I can gather.

This is why I couldn't understand with all his years of experience in this how this job turned out so poorly. I would also LOVE to have this procedure done as well if it looked like the pics on his website but it simply doesn't so that is why I asked the questions that I did that as you can see he refused to give CLEAR answers to.

None of what I posted was ever meant to cause trouble, I simply wanted answers as I didn't want this to happen to me

"Was this job even done by your company or is it from one of those cosmetic tattoo places?"
    whoops, should have read the post entirely
    ok you are right cole about the guy on the website standing outside of the shop, looks amazing. I would definately have this done if I could be guaranteed kind of results. This would be another
    http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ta...e-balding-man/

Inactive

Default Hair Replication Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by cole777 View Post
    "This would be another
    http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ta...e-balding-man/"

THIS is what I quoted, I never actually gave reference to "the man standing outside the shop", kikijames did. He must have assumed I meant "a guy standing outside of a shop" but those words where not ever posted by me. You just have to slow down and read.

On another note, now that you can clearly see that several people also agree that the particular job that liq posted was done poorly, these are the corresponding opinions of others so if you could explain exactly how this happened any maybe even offer a guarantee or money back and also pay for the removal if the job doesn't turn out as good as the pic on your site with "the guy standing outside your shop" then it would make everyone feel a whole lot better. Is this possible?
    I know that was not your post, and I did read it. But you did quote that post in your post......Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the client (Liquid) is extremely happy. I even have spoken to him very recently and he once again said that it looks great in person and no one knows the difference. I really would like to get better photos posted of him, and I will work on that. But yes, I guarantee all my work and no one yet has been dissatisfied. New photos are posted almost weekly on the site, and everyone can see the quality of the work. I utilize my own hand-made needles, because at times I had some problems with the commerical needles being "hooked." And you can't even see these bad needles with the naked eye; you need an eye loom. You know how it goes, just about everything is junk nowadays from China, and I have found that needles are different. And, no, I am not passing the blame on China either, it's a fact. So now I make my own needle sets exclusively and use nothing else. (yes, they are autoclaved). Hence, the later photos.

cole777

I know that was not your post, and I did read it. But you did quote that post in your post......Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the client (Liquid) is extremely happy. I even have spoken to him very recently and he once again said that it looks great in person and no one knows the difference. I really would like to get better photos posted of him, and I will work on that. But yes, I guarantee all my work and no one yet has been dissatisfied. New photos are posted almost weekly on the site, and everyone can see the quality of the work. I utilize my own hand-made needles now, because at times I had some problems with the commerical needles being "hooked." So I feel this contributed to some of the larger "dot" areas. And you can't even see these bad needles with the naked eye; you need an eye loom. You know how it goes, just about everything is junk nowadays from China, and I have found that needles are different. And, no, I am not passing the blame on China either, it's a fact. So now I make my own needle sets exclusively and use nothing else. (yes, they are autoclaved). Hence, the later photos.
    If possible, get him to post some videos of course he can keep his face out, but I have honestly yet to see any finished procedure videos anywhere online, this would be much better.

As for the guarantee, instead of just verbally guaranteeing your work. Would you be willing to sign a contract stating if the candidate is unhappy with the procedure do to discoloration or unnatural look due to abnormally large dotting that you will refund the money of the procedure and pay for the removal? THAT would really be something and I am sure a LOT of folks would definitely trust your work more then.