Dr. Cotsarelis New Discovery that may finally cure Baldness (June 3rd, 2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KO1
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
    why does it matter, when he comes back in 3 months to confirm you'll just say "no pics, some guy claiming he stopped hairloss for 3 months is not evidence." and when he posts pics you'll say his hair just naturally stopped falling out, happens all the time, not evidence.
    Do you have a point to make or are you just venting? Saying a drug stopped "shedding" is not evidence of it working.

Give me a baseline pic, then give me a pic 9mos later.

I'm posting this only to support the hope that inhibiting PDG2 is the key. Blocking the PDG2 receptor (GPR44) sounds "sexy" but that receptor is also needed for binding with enzymes involved in the growth process, so it's not an option to block receptors - in my theory.
    Link?

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by KO1
      Do you have a point to make or are you just venting? Saying a drug stopped "shedding" is not evidence of it working.

Give me a baseline pic, then give me a pic 9mos later.
      Dude, seriously? This has already happened. With a bunch of people. Including a guy with pics. His name is Casperz. He took Cetirizine for over 6 months. His hair stopped falling out. It's all on ***. I'm not going to go dig it up for you because I do not care whether you believe me.

I don't mind you being skeptical, but you're acting like no one has thought to challenge this theory or else prove it with photographs. You are simply behind.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by JulioGP
        Some people in Brazil tried to use Cetirizine for some time without results. Including me.

I also stopped because of the use of Cetirizine bring great risk of glaucoma, something that worried me.

We did a trial some weeks without any results. Those who remained did not claimed anything.
        1. How long did you take it?
        2. Were you trying to grow new hair or stop loss?

Comment

Working...