Dr. Cotsarelis breakthrough Discovery (June 2nd, 2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
    Ehm.... so folks... apparently this news is much more interesting than it looks like from the article linked in this thread:

Creativity can be learned, and everyone can develop good copy. One Led Inc's Lead Copywriter Brianne Dromey showed us a complete framework on how to ace the process and write unique headlines.

Not only is Follica not dead, but they are very much up to something good
    Make a thread, the other Follica one is long gone. And this is interesting.

Comment

• Thinning87
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
      And that's from this year correct? That's pretty good news that they are still working at it.
      from today, not only from this year

Comment

• Thinning87
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        Make a thread, the other Follica one is long gone. And this is interesting.
        yeah I want to make a good Follica and Histogen threads with timelines, news, links, and all info and good posts posted about them in the past but until the mods allow us to implement some of the reorganization proposals we gave them a while ago I refuse to put any time into creating threads that will result in lawlesness and a bunch of negative comments by the same 10 people who read no news and updates and once a month wake up to tell us all research is BS because the cure hasn't been found in the last 30 days and therefore life sucks and we should all give up

Comment

• UK Boy
          • Apr 2011

Just goes to show how guys on the forums jump to conclusions and get it wrong, so many people said Follica was dead and now we get this news. This seems like really good news to me, such a shame Follica are always so secretive.

Comment

• Thinning87
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by UK Boy
            Just goes to show how guys on the forums jump to conclusions and get it wrong, so many people said Follica was dead and now we get this news. This seems like really good news to me, such a shame Follica are always so secretive.
            no it's good, it means they are on to something they want to keep at it without receiving emails from people on forums every 5 minutes

When there will be a cure we will know guys...

Comment

• KO1
              • Jan 2012

What is interesting is that new members have been added to their team. Bernat Olle, who is now listed as a "Co-Founder", had never actually spoken to the media about this. In addition Gwill York of Lighthouse is on the board, which suggests a new investor. G. Kirk Raab, formerly of Genentech, is gone.

Comment

• Westonci
                • Feb 2010

Heres the official press Release

Comment

• garethbale
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                  no it's good, it means they are on to something they want to keep at it without receiving emails from people on forums every 5 minutes

Haha so true, forum dwellers are so impatient (me included )

It reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when they go on holiday and Bart and Lisa are constantly going, 'Are we there yet?' 'Are we there yet?' 'Are we there yet?' 'Are we there yet?'

Comment

• Thinning87
                    • Dec 2012

Seriously dude, like, we just had the best 5 days of hair news in a while, two companies coming back from complete darkness, Histogen giving final results for HSC phase 1/2A, basically the more positive news the more people on here will not be satisfied and want more.

Comment

Working...