Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldbondmafia
    • Oct 2011

PDG2 Lotion

Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have identified a scalp chemical that stops hair from growing. Excitingly, drugs that block the protein have already been developed.

Im sure this has been posted before, what are your thoughts on it? Any updates on it?
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Don't link to the Daily Mail.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
      • Oct 2011

?

Comment

• EDB
        • Apr 2013

The aren't the most trusted or respected source out there...

Comment

• goldbondmafia
          • Oct 2011

I see. Its been reported on a few other websites but just thought it would be another possible treatment.

Comment

• Desmond84
            • Oct 2012

Hey guys...I did a few calculations and realised that each 100ml bottle will contain 250mg of finasteride. That's 50 x 5mg finasteride tablet or 250 x 1mg finasteride tablets you'll be using in 1 month!

Now if you use 2ml per day that means you applied 5mg of finasteride on your skin. On average 10% gets absorbed which means 0.5 mg enters your bloodstream!

I really doubt this would reduce the risks of sides and wanted to warn those that are particularly sensitive to finasteride!

This kind of explains why plasma dht was reduced by the same amount compared to oral tablets...

Hope it helps...

Comment

• Desmond84
              • Oct 2012

Oops sorry I was meant to put this in the topical finasteride thread.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...