Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Agreed that silence is a very bad sign in this business. Companies with success usually like to boast them ASAP and publicize any favorable interim result as soon as they can. However I don't agree that this pushes back HM 20 years. Don't forget that Jahoda already succeeded at bio-engineering a human hair follicle and have it grow on human skin !! They just need to optimize it and run trials. But 20 years is way too pessimistic here for something that they've already succeeded doing !
    Is it really pessimistic? It means kids born today wouldn't need to worry about baldness!
    Let's be realistic, every company that got to phase II took a decade to get there, I don't see how new possibilities would arrive to the market in, let's say, less than 15 years

The thing with Aderans is that, I can't see how they could hide good results. If someone was growing hair like that Simpson's episode where Homer got his hair back, in the middle of America, during the internet era, everyone would know it was happening, non-disclosure agreement or not. The only reliable insider 3 years ago said the results were very mediocre

Being overly optimistic, I think CB is still in the game, and after the acne trials end, everyone will be able to get it off-label